chapter-7

Arnav POV
My mom came to me and made me to sit opposite to her.I can't see her she was seeing the floor.my mom introduced me too her.kushi this my son arnav.arnav this is kushi.she slowly lifted her face and saw me.The moment she lifted her face our eyes met.I felt that my world is stopped I am unable to take my eyes from her.She has a small flaw less face,long straight black hair,tall but not skinny.she has a little fat.Her dress is designed beautiful showing her curves.she has a deep set big eyes with long curvy lashes.she is looking simple and beautiful.I came out of my thoughts when my mother called me.u and kushi talk alone for some time.we will be waiting for u in the lawn.
Kushi pov
I looked at him when his mom introduced me to him.The moment I lifted my face.I met his beautiful dark eyes that make my heart skip.He was maintaining the eye contact with me.His intense gaze was killing me I can't control my heart beat.He is few inches taller than me.He is slim muscular with perfect body.i was lost in him when aunty left as alone so that we can talk in private.all left the living room I and arnav are left in the room.The room is filled with silence I can clearly hear my herat beat.I want to start the conversation and kill the silence between us but I am unable to speak because I can't handle his gaze on me which melting me from inside.god do something so that I can escape from this gaze.suddenly arnav cleared his throat and called my name
Arnav Pov
All left us alone and went from living room leaving us alone.I was continuously gazing her.I feel that she is shivering under my gaze.I have to stop looking at her and kill the silence between us by starting the conversation.i called her kushi I know u may have many hopes on ur marriage that ur husband should love u,care for u.But I am not that type I can't marry u.you are not the right choice for me.I came her because my father pressurised me to see u.but I don't want this marriage. so hope u understand and cancel this marriage. so that I will be free from this proposal.It will be good for both of us.
Kushi pov
He called me and I looked at him I am listening to his words suddenly I felt a pain in my heart by listening his words.He was saying no to the marriage.I also expecting this from him but why my heart is feeling bad.why I am feeling that something is going away from me.A lone tear escaped from my eyes I quickly wiped the tear before he notices it.Is that I am crying why.I quickly stopped my tears try to bring a smile on my face and looked at him.arnav ji don't worry I will say no to the marriage.Do you like to have coffee or tea.he answered coffee i excused myself from there and started walking towards the kitchen.I am controlling my tears I can't let my tears flow before him.I don't understand why I am getting tears why I am feeling broken from inside.I rushed to the kitchen to escape from his dark eyes which makes me lost in him.
Arnav pov
I said my opinion to her.I didn't get any answer from her she stood silent for some time.I saw a tear escaping from her eyes she immediately wiped it.The moment I saw a tear in her eyes I felt a sharp pain in my heart.while speaking those words to her I was scolding myself but I can't deny my goals I may not full fill her dreams.I may not make this marriage successful.I don't want to hurt her after marriage.It is better to reject her so that she can find a prince in her life who loves her,care her and make her every day beautiful.at present I am not in a position to take the responsibilitys.she immediately said that she will say no to the marriage and asked me if I want a coffee or tea.i replied coffee she went towards the kitchen.while she was moving towards the kitchen I am feeling something is going far from me.the moment she agreed to say no I felt very sad what is this feeling,what is happening to me.The moment I saw her I felt I am the most luckiest person.when she smiled automatically my lips turned into a smile.her voice make my heart beat fast.Her eyes make me to forget the world.her tears kill me.her sadness make my smile vanish.one marriage proposal is making me mad is it possible or I am overthinking.did I done a mistake by rejecting the proposal.why I am expecting that she should say yes.no arnav control ur feelings these are trash.u can't risk her life.U always play with dangers.ur life has no guarantee how can u keep an innocent life in danger for ur stupid feelings.ur decession is good for both of you.if she says no ur father won't be able to force u so be Happy ur mission proposal cancel is successful.But I am not getting happiness some thing is bothering my heart.
Kushi pov
I went to kitchen I started crying.I don't why I am crying after crying for some time I started preparing coffee for arnav ji.i also don't want this marriage.I prayed to God that he should not agree for the marriage.Then every thing is going according to my wish then why I am getting this weird feelings.kushi stop this stupid thoughts u also don't want to get married soon.He also not interested in marriage then why are u take this matter seriously.marriage is based on love.2 people should have love and belief on others.he doesn't think u as the right match for him then why are u feeling sad for him who doesn't feel that you are capable for him.stop thinking and do what ever he says.say no to the marriage and enjoy your life with ur friends and family as u used to enjoy earlier.I said to myself prepared the coffee and took to the living room.
Hii readers hope u enjoy this chapter.what are u thinking will they agree to the marriage.will kushi say no to the proposal or fate will get them together.To know that add my book to the library and wait for the next uodate.dont forget to like and comment.