chapter-20

Third person pov
Jai came from the food court with their orders.Kushi is enjoying her food.jai is continuously gazing kavya.hurt was clearly visible in his eyes.Kavya knows Jai was gazing her.she is unable to handle his continous gaze.It is getting difficult for her to act in front of Jai but she has to act and make Jai confess his love.
Tell me about ur fiance kavya?Jai asked her.
She controlled her heart beat,closed her eyes for a minute to calm her emotions which are fighting inside her heart.
He is working as a software engineer in Delhi.He is a handsome person with a beautiful soul.
What do u like in him suddenly Jai asked?
I like his eyes which get hurt when I am in pain.I like his smile when he smiles seeing me.I like him when he stands beside me when I need support.I like when he catch my hand when I feel nervous.I like his anger when anyone says a word to me.
Kavya's words are hurting Jai.Jai's heart is broking into pieces by listening every word coming from kavya mouth.He wants those words to say for him from kavya's mouth.He is controlling his anger raising inside him by kavya words.
Kushi is observing his bhai's every action.His eyes were boiling with anger.hurt is clearly visible in his eyes.kushi is smiling inside seeing his brother's hidden love for his best friend.
She called kavya from his phone and signalled kavya to act.
Sorry Jai he is calling me I have to attend the call it is important.
With that she went from there.kushi I got a call I have to attend.do some shopping until I return Jai said.
Some one pulled kavya into an empty room.Her mouth is covered with a hand.she is unable to speak.The room lights were on and her eyes were shocked with happiness seeing Jai in front of her.
She covered the happiness and tried to feel angry.
What the hell Jai?why did u pulled me into this room?
If anybody see us in this room what they will think? Move I have to go.
He dangerously came towards her.she took a step back,he took step forward soon her back touched the wall.What did u say? He asked.
You changed kavya.I am missing that kavya who always make excuses to talks with me.I am missing that kavya who catches my hand when I tried to run from her.I am missing that kavya who cried when I got hurt.I am missing that eyes which has concern and love for me.Is that all acting?
I am missing the bulsh on my kavya cheeks whenever I see her.I am missing her heart beat which beats fast when I am close to her. I want my kavya back who proposed me,who taught me the meaning of love.
When I started to feel what is love u are going far from me why kavya why?
You didn't think at least once before accepting the proposal.
Kavya is lost in his eyes which have ocean of love for her.She is smiling inside at her angry face.she is dancing with joy by listening at his every word.she knows Jai has feeling towards her and he is hiding from her.
It's too late Jai u never said ur feelings to me.You always avoided me then why are u feeling jealous jai.why are ur eyes filed with anger.why ur heart is hurting seeing me with some one.Why Jai why?...
You don't have any answer right kk leave it.I have to call him he is waiting for my call.with that she started to move from him.
He caught her hand and pulled towards him.Both were lost in each other eyes.dont leave me kavya don't..
I want u in my happiness,I want ur support in my bad times.I want My life to be filled with ur smiles.Ur mine only mine kavya.....
Why Jai she asked.
I love u Damm it.I love u kavya.I love your smile which makes my lips curl into smile.i love ur childish actions which shows me ur pure heart.I love when u care for me.I love when u fight with me.I love when u are close to me.I can't see u with someone else.ur mine only mine...... With that he kissed her lips.His kiss showed his love towards her.Both were lost in their own world.There was no hurt,pain, jealousy.The room is filled with their love.
Jai left kavya due to lack of breath.why are u smiling kavya?
She hugged him thank u Jai it was the best day of my life.I am waiting for this day,for this moment when will u confess ur love.
I don't think so.. u accepted some one few minutes back and u are praising him...
Ooo my jealousy cute boy..I am only yours Jai only yours....I never accepted anyone.It was kushi's plan to make you confess ur love.Few minutes back what I said to u is all true.You asked me tell what u like in him.I said what I like in u dumbo .I said about u.
What will u do if I really marry someone?
I will kill that person who try's to marry kavya Jai varma.
Next time I will not answer u for that type of stupid questions.i have my ways to shut ur mouth dear.....
The room was filled with their laughs,love.
Hope u like this chapter.sorry for the late update.Hii readers I know u read my story but u are not voting.if u don't vote me or comment on my story.how can I know about my mistakes.please I will never feel bad if u share ur views on my story in fact I feel happy that I am getting chance to improve my writing.please vote and comment....