chapter-46

Arnav pov
   Sir...shekar came running towards me....
  What happened shekar...?
   Sir veer opened his eyes... He said...
Oho good...come..we both went to his cell.  ..
   What is the progress doctor...I asked the doctor who was checking him...
   He was fine..we removed the poison from his body..but he should still take care of his health.... doctor replied...
   Thank u doctor ...
I sat opposite to veer on this chair...
  I hope u are feeling well veer...I asked him supressing my hate for him...
He just nodded...
   I think the person planned to kill you..it's your luck that you are  in our hands.. otherwise you will be in the way of your journey to hell...I said...
   You are testing my patience veer...If you don't answer me in 5 mins my bullet will make ur journey easy...I said keeping the gun on his forehead....
    Cum on... don't think that I won't kill u..if u don't say the truth then also I will find the truth....
   Ok..time up..I pulled the trigger.....
    Kushi's brother.....he shouted....
I took the gun from his head....tell me his name...I asked him....
   S...he fell down from his seat...
     What happened veer get up....sir..he lost his conscious due to tension..he needs rest...he was very weak..the doctor answered...
  You may leave....
   Did Shivam killed his wife... because veer took the name starting with s...
  Bloody hell he always loose his conscious..I kicked his bed and went outside...
    No shiv can't do that...I saw pain in his eyes...he was just acting like he was living .but in real he died from inside....
I went to my cabin  and got a call from the bank manager that the account was traced and it is operating from Mumbai.....but the account holder died 5 years back....
   What the hell? It's a fake account...shit....
  I called Laksh and asked if kushi have a brother starting with the letter s...
  Yes jiju..subham Bhai is there he lives in Mumbai..subham and shiv are both friends and have their respective business....he said....
  Thank u Laksh ..I will call u later...
     Sir...
Veer woke up....shekar said...
  I went to him and shooted him with my gun...on his leg....
   He yelled in pain..
Oo you are feeling pain..did you realized the pain when the person looses his or her life....
  I know veer you are acting as if you are loosing senses....
   You are of no use I have already found him...subham right ...
  His eyes widened listening to the name....
   I shoot him on his another leg...this for snatching the happiness of many lives....
  I shoot him on his heart...this is for making many hearts yell in pain....
   A person who hurts a woman and snatch her happiness there is no right to live for him....
   Happy journey veer......
  Cum on boys we have to go to Mumbai...
   Subham I am coming you will be behind the bars....
   Few hours later....
     Mr.subham you are under arrest...
What did I do? He replied innocently ...
   You bastard you snatched the life of an innocent girl and u are acting as if you didn't did anything....
  Don't worry when I start my investigation...you will remember everything....I said holding his collar
    What the nonsense....he said...
I slapped him hard on his cheek..and he fell on the ground... officer arrest him...I will show you the real nonsense....
  Arnav stop it what are you doing a familiar voice hit my ears...
   Kushi...I turned and saw her coming from kitchen running....
   Bhai are u fine. ..how dare you to slap my Bhai ...she said...angrily...
   What are you doing here ?you send you are going to gurdwara right....I yelled at me..
  It's not the answer for my question arnav...
    I don't feel necessary to answer you .I replied...
  I am asking as a citizen why are you arresting my bhai...she question arrogantly...
    Fine . Miss.citzen.. ur great brother killed a girl name swarna here is the arrest warrant..I threw it on her face.  I know I am rude but she was bringing my evil side out..
   Its not true she said....
Shanti I called the lady police officer..take her away...I ordered her..
  She roughly holded her shoulder..kushi hissed in pain...
  Don't you dare hurt her..handle with respect and care..I warned Shanti..and went from there with subham....
  I hope kushi will be fine..and will be stronger to face the reality...she should not take me wrong...
    Hii readers hope u like the chapter please let me know ur view in the comment box.dont foget to hit..a small announcement..the story will soon come to an end soon..3 more chapters left.but the ending may be happy or sad we should see...to know don't forget to read...