chapter-16

Arnav POV
I am smiling at her words.I am surprised at my own actions.she is shivering under my touch.Her face become red like tomato.

      I went to the lawn.I saw kushi sitting with her brothers..."Papa I have some important work if u don't mind can I leave?"I asked...He nodded with a smile.I am looking at kushi she is not seeing me.I bid my byes to them and started towards the entrance I saw kushi coming behind me.I went towards the gate...suddenly I turned towards her took two long to steps coming dangerously closer to her ...she is not lifting her head and playing with fingers.Dont know what came over me..I lifted her chin staring into those beautiful brown eyes"bye kushi.I like those beautiful eyes seeing me don't try to hide them by bending ur head down"I said but it came as a whisper.."bye arnav ji" kushi said.

       I started my bike and saw kushi smiling at me which made my lips curl up into a smile...

Kushi pov
     I was shuttering under his touch..My body is reacting weirdly since he met..Those emotions which I never thought  even existed in me are growing..

      My chain of thoughts are broken by my ringtone and frowned to see who is calling at this hour..Part of me is expecting anrav to call me..But to my disappointment it's his mom calling me.i lifted her call to be greeted cheerfully by her...
Kushi : hello aunty!!How are you?"
Mil : don't be so formal kushi..Call me mom
Kushi :  okay aun...i mean Mom
Mil : sorry to disturb you at this hour..I just called you to invite you to my sorry our house..Only if you are free beta
Kushi : no mom..You didn't disturb me and yes I will definitely come tomorrow..
Mil : lovely my dear..I can't wait darling...I will make all your favourite dishes..We will have so much fun..
Kushi : definitely mom.. Goodnight
Mil : good night kushi beta..
I drifted off to sleep as soon as the call ended..

      I am feeling soo good grass under my feet..Cool breeze soothing my skin..cloudy day..I am seeing a person in white shirt slowly walking towards me...My heart race increased it's pace and...And.. Suddenly it's raining and I am drowned..Like really feeling like I am drenched in water..But why?? It's then I realized someone poured water on me and laughing..I Slowly gained consciousness and found jai Laksh and Shiva are laughing crazily .Here I am fuming in anger and they are going crazy laughing..
  I shouted"because of you idiots. I lost a beautiful dream..Such a waste"for a minute they stayed silent and again burst out laughing.."oooo..My sis already started dreaming about her to be husband"and then they started teasing me... Seriously...What a beginning!!!

      Later in the day,I skipped college and went to arnav's house where my in-laws are eagerly waiting for me to meet..
It was 10 in the morning..We talked a lot about arnav's childhood, mom and dad's humorous moments..They are very friendly and complaining about each other..I was stuck in between and was assigned to judge who is right.. During the lunch I had all my favourite fingerlicking dishes especially gajar ka halwa...I complimented my mom that they were extremely delicious and my pa said that's the reason he is becoming fat and his tummy is growing like a pot..And we three laughed at his antics...

Arnav's pov
With an anticipation to see those hazel brown eyes again..I entered the class smiling like an idiot only to my disappointment I found her place empty..I found jai twisring his lower lip and showing that he too doesn't know the reason..Anyway not to get distracted I taught today's lesson and left the class..Next two hours were busy teaching continuously and finally the lunch break came..But today I am feeling like some part of me is missing..Don't know why but I am feeling gloomy all of a sudden..Part of me was angry upon me..Why was I feeling like this for a girl I just saw few days before?Why am I always thinking of her?Her full teeth smile and sparkle in her eyes..I am missing her badly today..Is that just an attraction?Or am I falling for her?...No..No ..I must not fall for her ..my life is always in danger and I don't want to put that poor soul in danger too...I must find a way.. Thinking all these I did feel like staying in the college anymore..So after having lunch I directly went home taking permission from principal...

Kushi pov
We were laughing continuously and my stomach started aching...Pa is cracking silly jokes on mom and mom is making faces..Omg!!This is soo fun..Later we played carroms..Where pa cheated in the game and was caught red-handed by mom and the drama begins..After the game,we went to relax and mom suggest to bring albums of arnav to show some wierd pictures of his childhood so that later I can tease him...I was taken aback by her suggestion..Few hours and we became like bestows since childhood..

Arnav pov
Its 2 o clock already..Ma and pa would be asleep by now.. Thinking this I entered the house using the store key and went directly into my room..To clear my thoughts and think straight..I badly need a cold shower...Taking a towel I entered to shower..

Kushi pov
I came to arnav room to fetch the album and stared to explore his room...unlike other boys,his room is neat and tidy..On the wall were the photos of his childhood,parents,his graduation day, accepting a medal from government for his service...Arnav looked so adorable in his childhood pictures..I was totally immersed in looking at pictures and failed to realize who is in front of me...Slowly I turned around to see arnav with only towel around his waist hanging dangerously low... water dripping from his hair and a masculine scent of musk hit my nostrils..his chest with muscles and abbs making me go crazy for him..wild thoughts are running in my head..My heart is racing like a cheetah..My breathing pace increased.. Suddenly my throat went dry unable to utter a single word..Slowly he stared walking  towards me..And my heart has gone crazy and my head is filled with.omg!!!.What is he going to do.???

Hii readers I know u enjoy this chapter and u want her to complete the story but sorry she is busy in her carrear u have wait for few months.we both will come back with an awesome book.I will try to write like her and improve my writing.One day I will win your hearts with my writing.keep voting.keep smiling.......