"Cyn?"

"Yeah?"

The man paused before speaking then sighed.

"Nothing baby. I wanted to make sure you were up."

He couldn't bring himself to shatter her world again. Not only hers but his, he couldn't lose her again. He couldn't lose his child.

"I'm gonna call my job in the morning and quit. You think we could go home tomorrow."

"Yeah, when?"

"12ish maybe. I want to say bye to Tarren. "

"Got it. I'll get them in the morning."

While away Travis was invited to a luncheon with his boss, his wife, Kim sat with him as Travis approached the table. 4 places had been set, Travis occupied one and one was left empty. Just as Travis introduced himself to Kim the seat next to him was occupied, Kylie.

Everything started off so innocent. The man went into the meeting to get some inspiration to work. He'd completely stopped working once Cyn left. Although he was in denial his studio reeked of Cyn. The couch that was I'm the studio smelled like her. He could hear her small voice giggling as she talked over 90210.

Sitting on the couch with Cyn now made the mans stomach turn, he had to tell her before things got to deep.

"Cyn?"

The woman hummed indicating he'd heard her.

"I have to tell you something." The tone of the mans voice was stressed and regretful. It made the woman's body tense up.

"I lied earlier. I did have sex with someone while you were away. Kylie."

"Kardashian?"

"Yes. I didn't want you to find out any other way."

"Was she at the house?"

"No, never."

"How many times?"

"How many times what?"

"Did you two have sex"

"I can't remember."

The woman's body tensed again before she sat up. She was facing Travis but decided not to look at him. She couldn't.

"Oh." The small woman's voice held sorrow but she refused to cry. She just laid her body back against Travis.

She stared into space as she thought over what had just been said. She could hear my heartbeat in her ears, her breaths were getting caught her throat, and her head began to hurt.

"I'm gonna go lay down."

"Can you say something before you go...please?" The man practically begged

Cyn shook her head no before leaving the living room. What was she to say? She could scream and yell until she was hoarse big that'll only push Travis away and add to the stress on the baby. She could cry, but what is done is done.

After a while of laying in bed alone Travis joined her. The woman scooted as close as she could toward him until her belly stopped her.

"You okay?"

After almost 3 minutes of silence the woman finally spoke.

"You're my cancer and cure. I can't win with or without you."

The man opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by the woman.

"Let's just sleep please."

The man shut his mouth and held his princess as close as he could. He didn't know what her reaction meant and was hoping for the best.

She tried not to think about it, her belly was pulsing letting her know that the stress was getting to her.

The woman had a plethora of questions but kept them behind her lips scared that she'd be hurt even more. She didn't want To speak to Travis...almost at all but she knew who she could call for answers. Angela.