I want to talk to you

Start from the beginning

.............

"Henry!" I yelled as he marched towards his room. "Henry!" I yelled and he opened his door and went in then he closed the door in my face. "Henry!" I yelled as I knocked the door. "F*ck Emily stop!" He yelled. "Henry, Henry, Henry, Henry, Henry!" I continuously yelled. He opened the door and marched out. "Stop just stop! I don't want anything to do with you!" He yelled.

"Your so emo" I said and he marched in and closed the door. "I'll give him time to calm down. I don't know what got into him".

Henry's P O V

This was the first time I've cried since I've been in this gang. The first time and it hurts. It hurts so badly that I just had to cry. I leaned against the door and cried. "Why?". I wanted something to drink but I didn't want to go out there. "Ahhhh!" I yelled and began punching the wall. My knuckles began hurting and I hissed and withdrew them. "F*ckkkkkk!" I yelled.

Emily's P O V

While coming back from Henry's room I met up on Elijah. "I want to talk to you" he said. "Not n-n-now" I said and walked away from him running to my room. "It's important" he said as I opened my door. "It can wait" I said and closed it. I sighed and threw myself on the bed. My phone rang and I picked it up.

*Hi. I said so lovingly.

*Hey baby. He said. I bit my lips and smirked.

*I really wanna see you. I said.

*I wish I could but I can't now babe, I have business. I also need to talk to you about something. I'm very angry.He said.

*About? I asked.

*I'm kinda busy now I'll talk to you soon. He said.

*Your always busy. I said.

*I know mwwah. He said.

*Bye. I said and hung up.

I placed the phone down on the bed. Henry is angry with me. Elijah has become a living demon in my life and Agustus has something to say to me. What more do I need? I got up and went outside when someone grabbed me and placed their hand over my mouth.

I was about to scream but then it no used. I elbowed the person in the side and they grunted. It's a dude. I spun around and gripped his hand and flipped him over. "Huh. Never saw that coming" he said. "Elijah?" I said. He hissed as he got up and grabbed my shoulders. "I really need to talk to you" he said. I rolled my eyes and and turned but he held onto me even tighter.

"Please" he said and I sighed. "What?" I asked. "Come into my room with me please" he said. He walked off and I followed. "What?" I asked as he closed the door. "I'm so sorry" he said. "That's all you've got?" I asked. "I had to do it" he said. "What?" I asked. "Some men...well the men we killed saw me with you and well they were planning on taking you hostage so I had to show hatred towards you" he said.

"Why should I believe you?" I asked. "Because you know me" he said. "Do I?" I asked. "I'm so sorry" he said crying as he ran towards me and embraced me. I wanted to cry too but I had to be strong. "Is this true?" I asked. "Yes" he said. I couldn't hold it back, I cried too. "I was really hurting" I said. "I'm sorry Em" he said.

I wrapped my arms tighter around him and pulled him closer. "Ah. I-I love you Em. I never wanted to fight with you. I never wanted to be angry with you. I was afraid of what might happen. I-I I'm a horrible brother. The worst" he said. "Shhh" I said crying even more. I placed my hands in his hair and kissed his forehead. He pulled away and wiped my tears.

He placed his hand on both sides of my face and held me as he placed his forehead on mine. I held onto his hand and smiled. "I'm so sorry" he said. "Yes I...I forgive you" I said. "Okay and I'll like you to keep in touch with Cinthia" he said. "Okay" I said and he kissed my cheek and walked away. My phone began ringing again and I flew into the room and answered it.