Kitten of Mine (Erik Killmonger)

Start from the beginning

"Okay...say I believe you...how are you...why aren't you cute and little?"

"It's a long story Mistress."

""You're missing your collar!"

"Mistress...you have any clothes? It's kinda cold."

You blush and go to your room. He sees you rummage through the closet before handing him some sweats.

"Guess we need to get you some clothes."

Killmonger nods.

"Umm you have a name?"

"Erik but you can call me killmonger."

"Nah, Erik."

Erik nods as he watches you stand there, looking out the window.

"Mistress...bed?"

"Yeah. Bed. I have school."

You climb into bed and Erik turns the light off before joining you in bed. You feel him hug you, nuzzling your neck as he purrs. You go to sleep.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
You wake up and see Erik still there. It wasn't a dream.

You get ready for the day and leave the bathroom to see Erik watching tv. He looks at you with those bright honey brown eyes and you smile. He tilts his head and you kiss his forehead, making him purr.

"Mistress?"

"Yes?"

"Your phone went off."

You pull the cropped hoodie on and look at your phone. Erik moves closer, purring as you scratch his scalp.

"Come, clothes!"

Erik follows you, throwing on the hoodie you hand him and the slippers.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Erik has his head in your lap when there's a knock. Erik sits up as you go to answer the door.

"Hey M'Baku! Hey T'Challa!"

Erik looks at the two men and growls.

"Erik," you say with a pointed look making him stop.

You kiss his forehead before sitting back down, him cuddling you. You are between his legs and his arms are around your waist.

"Ooo boyfriend. No wonder you haven't invited us over," M'Baku said.

"Oh hush. This is Erik. Erik these are my friends M'Baku and T'Challa. They are dating."

"Yo."

You roll your eyes but smile as Erik kisses your forehead.

"Baby, can you go get us some water?"

"Okay."

Erik gets up and walks to the kitchen and your two friends quickly pull you between them.

"Okay, where did you meet him?" T'Challa whispers while keeping an eye on the kitchen.

"The Panther Bar."

"How long has this been going on?"

"A few months."

"Where's Killmonger?" M'Baku says.

"That's a long story."

"Long as in...?" T'Challa goes.

You look over at Erik who's approaching and it seems to click with T'Challa.

"There is no way..."

"I said the same thing!"

"Why are you three whispering?"