18

Chapter: 32

"That's Harry and the rest" I said getting excited.

"Yeah I know calm down girl" she said laughing.

"I hope they choosed a nice song to sing in front of the judges" I said and Riyle looked at me in such a way as if I asked her for one of her kidneys.

"Oh my god please don't tell me you don't know this!" Riyle said looking at me in shock.

"What I don't know?" I asked being confused.

"This year the judge, Simon made this new rule that all the contestants will make their own song and sing it" my eyes god widen.

"Suddenly this weird rule!" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Well it's just for the audition, they want to see how much the contestants are capable off!" She said rolling her eyes.

"Bullshit!" I mumbled under my breath.

I hope Harry and the others are prepared. I'm sure they have a rocking song prepared to perform on stage. Just rock it and  show that Simon between his name reminds me of Mr. Simon who teaches us English in school. I still remember how Harry locked him in the washroom. Hahaha!

"Why are you smiling?" Riyle asked with a smirk.

"Nothing, hold the phone properly I can't see"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next is One Direction...

"Hello!" Liam greeted them first and we were right after him.

"Hello! So how old are you all?" The female judge asked.

"We are 18 years old" Zayn said and we nodded.

"Great! So what type of song you are going to sing?" The judge named Simon asked.

Jeez! I wanted to laugh so hard. He reminds me of Mr. Simon whom I locked in the washroom. It was so fun with Pinki. I hope she is ok!

"It's a pop song" Niall said with a bright smile.

"And our friend Harry wrote this song" Louis said holding me by the shoulder and I smiled looking at him.

"Great! Start then!" Simon said and Zayn came in front to lead us.

"Best of luck boys!" The female judge said showing thumbs up and we smiled.

"Before we start I wanted to say something" I said and the judges looked at me.

"What is it?" The female judge asked.

"This song we are going to sing is dedicated to someone" I said and they smiled nodding.

Music starts...

"I got a heart. And I got a soul. Believe me I will use them both.................Baby, I don't want to feel alone"

After finishing I looked at Zayn and he started to sing his solo.

"So kiss me where I lay down my hands pressed to your cheeks a long way from the playground"

After Zayn and everybody was done we all started to sing together the last part of the song.

"And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you... I wanna love like you made me feel..."

"When we were 18"

This song always makes me cry...sob sob .... Anyway that's it hope you enjoyed...❤