Story Of The Other Side

Chapter: 24

I was walking through the school corridor going to my next class. This year's new year celebration was totally horrible. My friends left me. My mom scolded me for coming late at home. And the most horrible thing is Harry hates me.

It has being a month after that new year party. At the moment I saw Harry standing in front of the door he looked at me in disgust. I can never forget that look he gave me. That hatred of his towards me.

*Past*

"Harry"

"What are you doing here just get lost!! I don't want to see your face. Just go to hell. You bitch"

"Harry listen to me once"

"JUST GO AWAY"

*Present*

Remembering that night gives me goosebumps. I was so damm scared. Everyone there was standing quietly. Seeing Harry like that anybody would get scared.

Anyway walking through the hall, I held my books tightly against my chest, trying to make it on time to my next class. The hallway buzzed with conversation and laughter. Looking up at the clock above the restroom signs, I had just over two minutes to make it to the class before the bell rang. I took the stairs and was going to the class. Hoping that I would make it.

Suddenly I ran straight into Harry. I was horrified by what may happen. He slapped the books out of my hands, making them scattered and fly down the stairs. He pushed me backwards against the wall.

"Watch were you are fucking walking" he yelled and went off on his way.

I kneeled down to collect my belongings when suddenly I saw someone standing in front.

"Need some help?"

"Thanks"

A girl wearing specks offered me her hand. She was not that tall but her tan skin and bright smile made her look beautiful.

"Thank you so much for helping" I said taking her hand.

"No problem" she said with a bright smile.

"I'm Pinki nice to meet you" I said with a laugh.

"Riyle" she said shaking hands with me.

Riyle?? I think I have heard this name somewhere. Anyway I was getting late for my class.

"I'm really sorry I need to go now" she nodded with a smile and I straight away ran towards my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying on my bed with my phone thinking whether I should text Pragya and tell her sorry or not. Today was a really bad day in school. First the encounter with Harry and then with the detention because I got late for my class. I got up and sat on the bed holding my white colour Samsung phone.

"Ok that's it" I started typing and send it to Pragya. I messaged her to meet me. I don't know what will happen but let's see.

"Honey! Pragya is here to see you"

"What? Such a fast move?"

I saw Pragya entering my room. She was wearing white colour hot pant and a plain black colour crop top. She was also wearing sunglasses and she had a plain light blue colour purse in her hand.

Wow! Miss universe in my house.

"Yo!" She said raising her hand.

"Yo!" I greeted her back.

Is she still angry? I cannot understand her mood swings. They are really confusing. Did she forgive me or she is just acting cool in front of my mom?

"Ok you girls talk I'm going" saying this my mom left closing the door behind her.

"Now tell me are you super woman or something like that?" I asked Pragya looking at her.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"I just text you to come over and here you are in one minute" I said crossing my arms.

"Text? What text? I came here on my own" she said sitting on my bed.

She took the phone out of her pocket. She opened her phone and read the message. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Sorry! Huh!"

"Yeah whatever!! Why you came here?" I asked with a poker face but actually I was happy inside.

"I came well...I thought you should here the story from my side" she said with a smile.

"Story from your side?" I asked with a confused look.

"Yes Sayani told me everything" she said looking at me "but the story she told you is wrong"

"Then what's the real story" I asked looking curious.

"To be honest Harry and I were like best friends" she said with a laugh.

"I know that" I said simply looking at her and she looked at me with shock.

"You do?"

"Yes. I know you and Harry were good friends but everyone used to think you guys love each other or some other shit" I said taking a deep breath.

"So you do know" she said crossing her arms "but do you know what he actually did?"

"Wrong" I signed "you are wrong Pragya"

"What do you mean?" She said getting up from the bed "you want to say I'm lying?"

"No! No! I'm not saying that" I said moving my hands up and down in tension.

"Then what you want to say?" She said getting angry.

"Listen Pragya relax think for once...that night one year ago..who made you drunk?" As I asked this question her facial expression changed. She started to think.

"Tell me Pragya how can you be so sure that Harry took advantage of you that night. You were drunk right...then how did you know Harry took advantage of you?" I asked holding her by shoulders.

"She...she told me" Pragya said looking at me with a sad look "that night she made me drink I told her I don't drink but she forced me. Then I don't remember what happened. The next day I woke up on my bed and she was there. She told me that I was drunk roaming around with Harry and...and then.."

"Then what Pragya?"

"She told me that she saw Harry was trying to..." A tear rolled down from her eyes. I hugged her tightly.

"It's ok" I said rubbing her back "what she said is a lie"

"You sure?"

"Pragya do you really think Harry would do that with any girl?? Both of us know how much he hates women" I said and Pragya bursted out crying.

"I was so wrong about him" she said whipping her eyes.

"Now we need to fix things" I said looking at her "before that, who made you drink and said all this bullshit?"

Pragya looked at me with opening her eyes wide.

"Veronica, Harry's cousin"

Hello everyone sorry for the last update!! My exams are still going on but I will try to update the next chapter as soon as possible. Love you ❤