Promise

Chapter: 30

"You Bitch why didn't you tell me about this?" I asked looking at her with wide eyes.

"How is your practice going on?" She asked me with a smile as if nothing happened.

"Don't change the topic" I said shouting.

"Don't shout Harry it's a hospital not your house" she said giggling. How can she laugh at a time like this.

"Uhh!! Sorry!" She patted on the chair near her bed and I sat on it.

"So how is your practice going on?" She asked again with a smile.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" She laughed looking at me and I just looked at her.

"I heard you were fighting with the doctor to come inside the room" she said between her laughs.

"Yeah he was only allowing your mom to come in why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I said him to" she said looking up at the white ceiling.

"WHY?"

"Harry don't shout" she signed looking at me "I don't want anyone to get hurt seeing me in this condition"

"Shut up! They will get more hurt if you don't allow them to see you" I said and she just smiled.

"What's the use?" She signed "Today I'm breathing tomorrow I'll not"

"PINKI!!"

"What? Why are you shouting?" She said covering her ears.

"Please! Please!" A tear rolled down from my eyes and before she could see I wiped it out with my hand.

"Harry!" She took my name in a low and husky voice.

"Yes!" I wiped out my tears and looked at her.

"Have you read that message?" She said with a smile.

"Message?" I looked at her with confused eyes.

"That night, new year's day I sent you a message" she said and then I remembered that I deleted that message.

Shit!

"Uhh!! Sorry actually I deleted that message out of anger" I said and the smile she had on her face faded within a second.

"Oh!" She looked at her hands and started to play with the blanket. I was feeling bad so I decided to change the topic.

"I talked with your mom she said after the operation you will get well" I said and she smiled.

"Yeah and annoy you like I used to do earlier" we both started to laugh.

"When is the audition?"

"This Friday!" I said and she nodded.

"My operation is in this Friday" she said and I looked at her.

"So if our band gets selected we will celebrate it..both our success and your recovery" I said with a huge smile and she nodded.

"You guys will get selected don't worry!" She said with a wink and I smiled.

"Harry!" She took my name closing her eyes.

"Yes!"

"Even if you don't win X-Factor promise me you will win this world" she said raising her pinky finger and I laughed interlocking my pinky finger with her.

*Present*

"I Promise!" I said lifting my head up.

And the next contestant which is going to perform is One Direction.

"X-Factor here we come!"