Ready for it!

Chapter: 4

"Ah.. Ah.. Ah... It hurts" finally I'm out off the dustbin and right now I'm inside the infirmary room. I twisted my foot very badly.

"Stay still" Rei said while bandaging with foot.

"Pragya will you quit standing 10 kilometres away from us and help" Rei said sarcastically and both Suga and Chanyeol laughed.

"She smells" Pragya said making a puppy face "I don't want to come near her"

"Oh God" Rei signed "Come on now she doesn't smell that bad"

"I know I smell bad it's ok" I said getting annoyed "what else is waiting for me. I'm ready" I said sniffing.

"Aw!" Suga felt bad for me and rubbed my back "don't worry sister we are with you"

"Thanks" all of them are so nice.

"My boyfriend" Rei said giving me a smirk.

"Yeah! Yeah! You have a lovely boyfriend" I laughed.

"A piece of advice" Pragya said looking at me "try to ignore Sayani"

"I agree" Rei said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"But who is she?" I asked getting confused.

Why should I ignore her? Is she a lion or tiger?

"She is Zayn's girlfriend who is one of the member of that gang and.." Pragya signed "Harry's half sister"

"WHAT?" I got shocked. Harry has twin sister who is more annoying and creepy than him.

"I know it's hard to believe" Rei said crossing her hands in front of her chest.

"She is more dangerous than her brother" Chanyeol said "She can't tolerate boys near her"

"And has a boyfriend wow!" I said in a teasing tone.

"Yeah! Well Zayn was the lucky one to win her every boy in this place wants to go out with her but-"

"But they are afraid of Harry" I said and Chanyeol nodded.

"Ok enough talking now Pinki check your bag once. See is everything inside it" I nodded looking at Pragya and searched for everything which was inside my bag.

"Books are here..copy.. personal dairy.."

"You have personal dairy?" Pragya asked and I nodded "well I would love to read it" she said smirking and I rolled my eyes.

"Guess everyrhing is there inside the bag" Rei signed in relief "no worries"

As everyone was laughing I was shaking because I couldn't find the most important thing inside my bag.

"Guys!" With my trembling voice I called them.

"What is it Pinki?" Pragya asked with a concerned voice.

"I thing something very important is missing from my bag" I said getting scared.

"Shit!" Pragya said getting angry "I'm sure they took it to tease you"

I stand up from the place where I was sitting and started walking.

"Pinki where are you going?" Rei asked "if you think you can do this alone then forget it"

"Pinki don't do anything stupid or it will turn out to be your worst day ever in this place" Chanyeol warned me and I turned to face everyone.

These time this jerk really went for the wrong thing. I will not spare him if anything happens to that thing.

"My life is already fucking as hell if something worst is going to happen I'm ready for it" I said to everyone and start walking agin.

Harry Styles you are so dead!

Haha~~evil laugh!! What's going to happen after this???
Gosh! Have some patience...lol
Please vote and comment love you 💕💕