Smirks Of An Evil!

Chapter: 3

"Where is my bag?" I looked around but couldn't find it.

Harry! I'm sure he did something. That bastard!

"Shit!" I get off the classroom and called Pragya.

It's ringing!

"Hello!"

"Pinki? Hey what's wrong?"

"I cannot find my bag. I think Harry-" before I could say anything further I was cut off by her.

"I'm coming right up" her voice had this anger. I got scared for a moment. Pragya really hates Harry but why? Has Harry done something with her as well?

"Whatever" I kicked off all my thoughts and started to search for my bag again.

"Ouch" please don't tell me I twisted my foot. Ah this Damm stairs! I hold the locker beside me for support. I could barely stand.

"That's my locker" I looked up and saw a girl standing in front of me.

"Oh sorry actually-"

"I'm not interested to hear what happened just move" ok! That's rude. I gave her some space and stepped aside.

"Huh!" What an attitude! Well girls like her should have some attitude. She looks gorgeous! Her wavy brown hair. Her shiny eyes. Her pink lips and perfect body. Anybody would die to date her.

"Anyway why are you roaming around?" She asked taking the books out off her locker.

"I'm finding my bag"

"I threw it" she said with a smirk on her face.

"What?"

"Just kidding! Anyway your bag can't fly I believe. Maybe someone threw it somewhere to tease you" she said locking her locker.

"Harry"

"Sorry?" She turned and looked at me.

"Harry and his group did it. I'm sure. Those jerks" I said and she raised her eyebrows.

"Hmm" she smirked looking at me.

"What?"

"Are you the one who messed up with one direction this morning?" Oh so everyone knows about it. Great! Congratulations Pinki you have become famous.

"Unfortunately yes" I said with a smile.

"Well if they are the one disappearing your bag" she smirked again looking at me "I know where is your bag"

"You do?" She nodded and signed me to follow her. I was quite shocked. How did she know?

"Umm I didn't ask your name" I said and she turned.

"It's Sayani" she took me at the back of the school where usually students throw their trash in the dustbin.

Oh please don't tell me they threw my bag inside the DUSTBIN!!!

"My bag" I could see my bag inside the big wide dustbin. A tear rolled down from my eye.

"They seriously went this far?" I said and Sayani started to giggle.

"Oh no dear! They haven't went that far yet but I will" as I turned to look at her she punched me on my face. The next thing I saw when I opened my eyes I found myself inside the big dustbin.

"Great!"

Hey!! I can't stop laughing.....omg I was laughing so much while writing this....haha!! Anyway see you in the next chapter... please vote and comment!! Love you ❤❤

Bully || Completed ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें