Twist And Turn!

Chapter: 9

*After school*

"You should say thanks" I said looking at Harry smiling.

We both were sitting inside the class alone because of our detention.

"If is it for helping me getting detention then thanks" Harry said sarcastically and I laughed.

"Everything was going well you were the one suddenly standing up and saying 'please let her go'" I giggled and he got annoyed.

Why he was trying to save me?

"Hello my favorite students" the teacher entered the room with his paper works.

"Hello Mr. Simon" we both greeted him and he sat down on his place.

"Harry" I whispered looking at him.

"What" he whispered back.

"I wanna get out of here" I said thinking he would help me.

"You want me to help you?" He asked and I nodded.

"What will I get?" He asked smirking.

Honestly he gets on my nerves!

"What do you want?" I asked and he smirked.

"I will tell you later" his smirked became wider.

"So you will help?" I asked and he nodded.

"What's the matter why both of you are whispering?" The teacher asked and Harry got up from his seat.

What he is planning to do?

"Sir I want to go to pee" he said making a serious face. I laughed and he gave a dead glare so I stopped.

"I don't trust you Harry you will run away" he said crossing hands over his chest.

"Then come join me to the pee so you can keep an eye on me" he winked and I burst out laughing.

"Miss Pinki! Quite please" he warned me.

"And we will take her too so that she can't run away during our absence" he said and I made a poker face looking at him.

"You will stand outside babe don't worry" he smirked.

"Oh ok" I said getting nervous.

What is he really upto?

"I know you want to see my dick but sorry I don't show it to bitches like you" he whispered to my ears and winked looking at me.

"YUCK!" I said a bit louder and the teacher stared at me and I put my hands on my mouth making Harry laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Harry and Mr. Simon get inside the wash room. I was standing outside.

Only few seconds later Harry ran out of the washroom signalling me to lock the door from outside. I did as he said and start laughing.

So this was his plan taking Mr. Simon inside the washroom and while he does his business he will come out and lock the door. Brilliant!!

"Harry! Pinki" Mr. Simon screamed from the other side.

"Let's run" Harry hold my hand and we both started running outside the school.

He hold my hand! No! No! You think too much Pinki. Idiot control your feelings.

"We are safe now" he said huffing getting tired of running.

"Yea thanks" I said and he let go off my hand.

"So the deal as you promised" he said smirking.

God! Now what he will make me do?

"You have to do my English homework which that old brat gave us today" he said handing me his copy.

He will regret making me do his English homework. Trust me he is gonna regret.

"Ok" I didn't say anything and put his copy inside my bag.

"Bye bitch" he waved and left.

Haha!! Not gonna spare you so easily Mr. Harry Styles! I know where are you going now.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's point of view

"Hey boss!" I greeted and entered the DVD shop where I work.

"Styles you are late" he said giving me dead glare.

Man! He is so strict! I wanna punch him but I can't cuz after that he will kick me out of here and I don't want that.

"Hello!" A girl entered the shop and I greeted seeing her.

"I want Taylor Swift's music album" I looked at her up and down and made a disgust face.

Seriously! Taylor Swift! That woman who dates people one by one and write songs on them saying that dating gives her inspiration. FUCK!!

"Styles give her what she wants" boss yelled at me and I signed.

I can't talk back if I did my job is in danger.

"Come with me mam" I took her to the corner and gave her the album she wanted. She paid for it and left.

I was doing my work all of a sudden the door opened I turned to look at the customer and there she was standing giving me a smirk.

"What are you doing here bitch?" I screamed.

"Excuse me the worker here is behaving rude" she said smiling at me.

"Styles she is a customer treat her nicely" he yelled and I nodded. I looked at her angrily and she gave me a smile.

"Seems like it's my turn to bully you Styles"

Haha! Twist and turn. Next chapter will be more interesting. Evil laugh~~~ Anyway please vote and comment. Love you...