Thank you

Chapter: 17

"Welcome for finding you a job" she said smiling wide.

"But I didn't say thanks" I said looking at her trying my best not to laugh.

"I know you won't" she said crossing hands over her chest.

"Thank you so much Harry for being my daughter's friend" Mrs. Scarlet said smiling.

"Friend" she looked at her mother in shock "mom he bullies me in school"

What the fuck! She really needed to say that. What if she not takes me to work now? I was standing still looking at them. Mrs. Scarlet comes to me and holds me by the shoulder.

"Thank you so much Harry! Please carry on! This spoiled kid really needs some bulling" she said looking at me.

"MOM" she shouted looking at her mom.

"What? I support Harry" she said patting my back. Really!! This family is weird.

"Mom! Do you even know what bulling means?" She asked making a poker face.

"Yeah! Of course I do" she said raising her hand "It means giving punishment when you do something wrong" we both were standing still like status.

"I think I should go now" I said smiling.

"Yeah sure it's getting cold outside" she said giving me an umbrella "it's snowing outside take this" she said smiling.

"Thank you" I said taking the umbrella.

"Be on time tomorrow" she said acting like a boss. I really hate this about her. Bitch!!

"Shut up Pinki!" Mrs. Scarlet slapped her on the arm "it's ok! you are a student so you have other stuff to do right! Just try to come within six"

She is so sweet. The place I used to work in I had to go there at four after school. I used to get so tired. I'm so happy to get this work.

"Ok then bye!" I said and she nodded giving me a smile. I saw bitch waving from the back. I nodded looking at her and left the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home" I closed the door behind me.

"Hey bro!" Sayani came out of her room.

"Was Zayn here?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"How did you know?" Sayani asked getting tense.

"Because I can see his jacket on my couch" I saw Sayani blushing.

"Ye...yeah! He was here!" She said getting nervous.

"It's ok! Did you guys make out nicely?" I asked smiling. Her face got more red and she playfully hit me and get inside her room. Haha!!

"Aren't you going to eat. I bought your favourite spicy chicken" I said putting the packet on the table.

"Set the plates! I'm coming" she shouted from the other side and I laughed.

"Hmm hmm" Sayani was brushing her hair standing in front of the mirror. Suddenly her phone vibrated and she saw Zayn's name on the screen.

Zayn: Babe! I think I forgot my jacket at your place :(

Sayani: Yep! I'll give it back to you tomorrow :)

Zayn: Thanks Babe ;)

Sayani: Chummaahh :*

Zayn: I want that too with my jacket tomorrow ;)

Sayani: of course darling ;)