Errors!

Chapter: 12

"Ahh! What a life!" I said putting the last spoon of ice cream inside my mouth "all idiots go to school haha!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Harry have you done your homework?" Louis asked me hoping that maybe he will get someone who will get punished with him and he won't be standing alone outside the class.

"Fortunately I did" I said giggling and he made a puppy face.

"I have not done my homework Louis" Niall said jumping up and down coming towards us.

"Good job Niall my bro! High five" both of them shared a high five and I started laughing.

"Both of you will get punished" Liam said making a poker face "aren't you afraid?"

"Only legends get punished Liam" Zayn said smirking, both of his legs were crossed resting  on the desk. He is always the cool one in our gang.

"Zayn baby" Sayani hugged him tightly "I have also not done my homework"

"Legends!" I said and everyone started laughing.

"Silence!" The teacher entered the class and everyone went to their places. Every seat was occupied except the seat beside me. It was empty.

Why I'm thinking about her so much? Harry concentrate in the class.

"So the homework I gave you yesterday please submit them on my table" one by one students went to the teacher's table and submitted their copy.

"Louis!" The teacher called him and Louis stood up smiling "I hope you have others to join you to stand outside the class?"

"Niall, Zayn, Sayani" Louis called them and they stood up from their seats happily.

"Legends!" They shouted and get out of the class. We all bursted out laughing and the teacher was staring at me.

"Mr. Styles about yesterday" I gulped and looked at him smiling "I'm letting you go cuz you have done your homework" I signed.

Thanks to that bitch!

Few minutes later the teacher called me again. I looked at him and stood up from my seat.

"Harry I never thought you will write this, you are so good in English" he said hanging me the copy "the homework was an essay writing on a beautiful girl and what have you written?"

I looked at the copy and it was full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. God!!

I take my words back! No thanks to that bitch!

"You wrote 'she had blue stanning eyes' really STANNING? what type of spelling is that?" He shouted in front of the class and I heard everyone whispering.

"And 'I fell at love' what kind of sentence is that?" The whole class started laughing.

"Your punishment is to do this assignment five times" he said and my jaw dropped "you will get two days to complete it"

This girl!! I won't spare her!!

~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!" I entered the DVD store where Harry works. I managed to get out of my house somehow cuz my mom was not letting me to go out with fever. Haha! Fever!

"Oh welcome" the owner greeted me. I looked around but Harry was nowhere to be found.

"Are you looking for someone?" He asked giving me a smile.

"Yes where is your worker?" I asked looking at the ground "I wanted to give this DVD back"

"But you rent it yesterday only" he raised one of his eyebrow.

"Yes I finished watching it" I said faking a smile.

Who wants to see Cinderella? Eww! I'm not in kindergarten.

"Well he is not here yet" he said smiling "you wait here I am calling him"

"You have his phone number?" I asked and he nodded taking out his phone.

"No it's ok no need to call. I'll wait" I said and he nodded giving me a chair to sit "Mr. can you-" he turned around to look at my smirking face.

"Give me Harry's number?"

Hahaha!! Next chapter will be soon updated! Don't worry! La la la~~~ LOL
Please vote and comment
Love you~~~