Horrific Past

Chapter:7

"Stay away from Harry" she said and left the corridor.

"What the fuck?" I got angry.

As if I have a crush on him! Eww! Yuck! I want to stay away from him. It's your damm brother who keeps on disturbing me.

"Excuse me" I heard someone and turned around.

"Hey it's you. Veronica right?" I said giggling and she laughed nodding.

"I saw you talking with Sayani" she said making a poker face.

"Yes! She was talking with me very nicely and she apologized for what she did" I noticed Veronica's facial expressions changing "weird right?"

"Why she apologized?" She asked and I explained the whole thing and saw her eyes becoming widen.

Does she know anything? What's going on I can't understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey apologizing done" Zayn asked Sayani looking at her with a smile.

"Yup" Sayani smiled back looking at him.

"She is a nice girl. Harry should stop bullying her" Sayani said looking at Zayn.

"Do you think he will stop?" Zayn said with a smirk.

"I can understand Harry's pain Zayn but he really needs to stop now" Sayani said. A drop of tear rolled down her cheeks. Zayn hugged her tightly and rubbed her back.

"Don't cry babe! We all know what you and Harry went through at the past" Zayn said still holding Sayani.

"I also have feelings like others. I know how does it feel to loose a family" Sayani said putting her head on Zayn's chest.

"We both were only 7 years old when mom cheated on dad and left him for some jerk" Sayani sniffed "dad was a heart patient he couldn't take it and died leaving both of us alone"

"I know" Zayn said kissing Sayani's forehead.

"Fortunately our aunt took both of us with her" Sayani signed "but we didn't knew her real motives. What she wanted was our dad's money. When she got it she became completely different. Her behaviour suddenly changed towards us. She treats us like street dogs. I just hate her"

"But it's all ok now you and Harry stay alone in an apparent" Zayn said giving Sayani a smile.

"That also in rent" Sayani said making a disgust face.

"Yea but Harry does work in a DVD shop to pay the rent every month" Zayn said kissing Sayani's cheek "and you also work in a Parlour"

"Hmm" Sayani responded with a smile "everything is ok now but the only thing is Harry's way of behaviour towards women"

"Yeah" Zayn agreed with Sayani finally letting her go out of his arms.

"After what mom did with dad he  never liked women. He always flirts with them. Dates them and finally ends it breaking up their hearts" Sayani signed holding Zayn's hand and both of them starts to walk towards their class.

"I have a feeling this new girl can help Harry healing" Zayn said looking at Sayani.

"Are you crazy? Who knows if she tries to become close to Harry she will end up her life" Sayani said getting scared and Zayn just nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I will get close to Harry and help him" I said looking at Veronica.

"I don't know Pinki. Harry is really dangerous with a painful past. If you really succeed on helping him. It will be a miracle" Veronica said with a smile.

I was so sad after hearing Harry's horrific past from her. I was so wrong about him. He has suffered even more than me.

"I just told you all this things because you saw Sayani's weird behaviour but now you know the real reason behind it?" I nodded.

Damm! I'm really gonna help this guy I don't care if he is dangerous. I just want to see him smiling. I will do anything to help him.

"Ok then I need to go back to my class" Veronica said turning around.

"Wait! Can you tell me something?" I asked and she nodded.

"How do you know about their past?" I asked and she smirked.

"How do I know? Hmm" she paused for a bit looking at me smiling.

"I know everything because I'm the daughter of their aunt"

Hey! Happy new year guys! Hope you all get to enjoy this year a lot! Please vote and comment on the story. Love you...