Romantic Sunday

Chapter: 18

"Good morning bro" Sayani came inside Harry's room to wake him up.

"Mmm" Harry groaned opening his eyes slowly.

"Come on" Sayani pulled the blanket "Zayn is here, delicious breakfast"

Harry quickly woke up from his bed running towards the bathroom. Sayani started laughing looking at him. After few hours they finished doing breakfast. Harry sat on the couch putting hands on his tummy.

"Really Zayn your cooking is the best" Harry smiled widely "please marry my sister as soon as possible so that I can have delicious food everyday"

Zayn giggled looking at Sayani and she blushed.

"He will cook only for me" Sayani crossed arms in front her chest smirking "find yourself a wife who will cook for you Harry"

Harry's eyes got widen. As he opens his mouth to say something his phone vibrates. He takes the phone out of his pocket.

Annoying Bitch: I know it's early in the morning but Mom wants you to come for once she wants to talk to you about something :/

"Oh god" Harry gets up from the couch walking towards the door.

"What happened Harry?" Zayn asked looking at him.

"I have to go to work" Harry said waving and closed the door behind him.

"Work early in the morning" Sayani said getting angry "that also in Sunday"

"Who cares?" Zayn said pulling Sayani close to him "we are alone now"

"Zayn!" Sayani blushed pushing him back.

Zayn didn't move instead he pushed Sayani against the wall and starts kissing her. Soon his lips went down at Sayani's neck. After few seconds he finds her sweet spot and starts to suck it. Sayani moans and holds Zayn's hair. Zayn quickly picks up Sayani in a bridal style and takes her to the bedroom. Both of them starts to cuddle and kiss each other passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeol this place is awesome" Pragya said looking at the amazing amusement park.

"I hope you--" Chanyeol couldn't even finish his sentence suddenly Pragya hold his hand pulling him towards the roller coaster.

"Let's go Chanyeol" Pragya said pulling him and Chanyeol smiled looking at her.

"Yeah let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hehe" Rei was giggling looking at Suga.

"You think it's funny to be this horny right now" Suga said looking at his growing bulge inside his pants.

Both of them were inside the movie theater watching a movie were a intense sex scene happens and it turns on Suga. As Rei was watching the movie suddenly Rei felt Suga's hand lightly rubbing her inner thigh.

"What are you doing?" Rei asked looking at him.

"I'm super horny babe" Suga said giving her a wink.

"Mmm....Suga no.... someone will hear us.....awwwhhh" Rei said getting wet.

"Then let's go out and continue this inside my car" both of them got up from their seats and went outside towards the car.

"Ready?" Suga asked locking the door of the car.

"Always ready for you" Rei said biting her lower lip.