Faded

Chapter: 5

I was looking for them everywhere. Those bastards I won't spare them.

"Where are they?" I mumbled then I saw a girl passing by.

"Hey you" I called her and she turned looking at me.

"Yes?"

"Have you seen one direction?" I asked and she nodded.

"They are probably at terrace" she pointed her fingers upwards.

"Ok thanks-" gosh! I don't know her name.

"Veronica" she smiled looking at me. I smiled back and left that place. I went upstairs and finally found them.

No No No!! What are they doing? They are using my precious pen drawing on the wall...NO!!

I walked towards them. Gosh my blood is boiling. The whole group was there including Sayani. I went there and kicked Harry hard on his butt.

Gosh I'm dead! Pinki you always do this. Have some control in your anger but it's too late now!

"Ouch" Harry turned to me and smirked "oh look who is here"

"Harry give me my pen back" I took a deep breath "right now"

"Shut up" the guy with blue eyes and brown hair come towards me "how dare you kick him"

"Ah Louis" Harry raised his hand up and Louis stopped.

"You girl how dare you come out off the dustbin I will throw all the trash on you" Sayani said getting angry.

"Calm down sis" Harry smiled and then looked at me "if you want the pen back try to take it from us"

After saying that he throw the pen. I tried to catch it but the blond guy had it before I do.

"Good job Niall" Louis appreciated clapping his hands.

"Please give it back" I sniffed "please I beg you"

"Aww" the guy having beard looked at me "look Harry baby girl is crying"

"Take the pen Liam" Niall said throwing it to Liam.

"Please give it back" I tried my best to snatch it from them but they were too tall for me.

"Zayn" then Liam passed it to Zayn and then again Zayn threw it to Harry.

"Harry please give it back" I cried loudly "this pen is my life"

"Aww" he made a teasing tone "then what if your life is thrown out of this window"

As he said that my whole body get freezed. No he won't do that! Please no! But he did. In front of my eyes he threw my pen. The pen I love the most in the whole world.

"Aww! Don't cry baby girl" Harry said taking a lolly pop out of his pocket "here have some" he unwrapped the wrapper and pushed the lolly pop inside my mouth "enjoy your life baby girl"

Everyone started laughing and left the terrace. I threw the lolly pop out of my mouth and went downstairs to the parking lot as soon as possible.

"My pen" I started searching for it.

"Here you go" I turned back and saw Pragya and Rei standing.

"We were searching for you everywhere" Rei said hugging me tightly "and we found this beautiful pen lying here"

"We just picked it up and thought to give it to the reception" Pragya said looking at me "but then we found you searching for it"

I hugged both of them tightly crying out loud "thank you guys thanks a lot I love you"

"But why are you crying like crazy for a pen?" Rei asked looking at me.

"This is my father's last memory" I signed looking at them "when my parents got divorced my mother took the custody of mine and dad left us giving me this before coming here we got the news that my dad is dead"

"Pinki" Pragya rubbed my back "it's ok"

"But how did the pen come here?" Rei asked and I explained everything to them. I saw that anger in Pragya's eyes again and got scared.

"Anyway you are ok now" Rei said and shaked my head.

"I'm not" I cried looking at the pen as soon as Rei gave it to me it was all broken. The only thing I had of my father as a memory now is in peices.

"Pinki please don't cry" Rei said and Pragya just couldn't find the words to say something.

Even I couldn't find any words. I was so upset. The only thing that came out of my mouth that time was..

"I hate you Harry Styles"

Noooooooo!!! I can't hate Harry never. He is love of my life!! Anyway here you go the fifth chapter. Please vote and comment. Love you ❤❤