Armin : Could be that he is captured by the Military police ?

Hange : It's possible .

Levi : Hey Annie talk something .

Annie : I don't want to .

Levi gave me a serious glare but it didn't worked on me .

Levi : ... aah  Well then Hange how is Eren .

Hange : He woke up this morning and his wounds have been healed .

Jean : What could have happened to captain Y/N ?

Levi : Let's put that problem aside now because Erwin sent us an important letter .

Annie : I need to get some air .

-Your POV-

You were lying on the river bank and from the looks of it, it was already midday.

Y/N : My head hurts, what happened ?

You remembered what happened that rainy day. So you quickly switched into a sitting pose and deactivated the suit to see your injuries. They were fully healed and when you tried to stand up your legs were felling numb but you forced them anyway, walked for meters and sat under a tree.

"I guess I'm lost but from all of those memories why that one ?" You questioned.

And then you stood up and started walking. You have been walking non-stop but still there wasn't any sign of the other humans just woods. But finally you saw little bridge, you rushed to the bridge and set your foot on and took a few steps. While crossing the bridge you heard a demonic voice from your behind.

??? : C..o..m..e    Hh...e...r...e    b..o...y.

Y/N : This isn't good.

When you turned around the voice faded away. So you slowly crosses the bridge and ran away. And just before you lost hope you saw the sight of the hideout. You started sprinting as fast you can.

Annie : Y/N ! Y/N !

Annie ran to you and hugged you really hard .

Y/N : Ooh Annie my love .

Annie : Where have you been for 3 whole days .

Y/N : I was looking for you but I fell from a cliff .

Annie : Are you alright ? Any wounds ?

Y/N : I'm totally fine and wait 3 days ?

Annie : Yes and I really missed you .

Yours and Annie's warm lips met with each other once more .

Armin : Captain Y/N ?

Hange : Captain , where have you been ?

Levi : Finally the missing piece found it's way back to home . But now let's put that aside , we need to go quickly .

Annie : Why ?

Levi : In Erwin's letter : Central first military police brigade found out our hideout and they will be coming .

Y/N : Where are you going then ?

Levi : We will follow Erwin's plan accordingly  .

Y/N : Mmmm ...... okay .

Everyone left the hideout in a hurry , you and Annie are walking up to the mountain you saw the military police soldiers approaching the hideout .

Connie : Close one ..... If we had slept there tonight as well what would have happened to us ?

Armin : Squad Leader .... Are those guys Central Military police ?

Levi : Who knows . To think they'd come here directly ... I've been underestimated .

And then the group started moving .

Levi : Good thing the moon's out . Lets hurry to the meeting place .

Annie wasn't looking good so you lifted her up , carrying her in your arms .

Annie : How nice of you , my love .

??? : L..i..t..t..l..e   b...o....y !

The same demonic voice can be heard from behind and it made your body shiver for a moment . When you turned around to see it there was nothing just a wind howling .

Annie : What's wrong ?

Y/N : Aah nothing .... just a wind I guess .

Annie then rested her head on your muscular chest . She looked beautiful and cute as ever .

-Back at Trost District-

End of chapter 24