fifteenth

"I deserve an explanation," Luke says while I quickly grab my binder out of my locker and fast walk to my 1st period.

"I'm not talking to you," I say and go into my classroom.

"Yes you are," he says and I sit down in my seat while Luke hovers above my desk," I called you because I thought you were going to say you broke up with Ashton or something but then you tell me we can't be friends?"

"Except I didn't break up with him," I whisper," but the rest is correct."

"I need some type of fucking explanation," he groans.

"Hemmings!" The teacher says," I don't mind you in my classroom until the bell rings but I need you to watch your language."

"So sorry," he says.

"You should go," I tell him.

"Ashton's making you do this," he says.

"It's not a big deal," I whisper," I cheated on him."

"I don't give a," he starts and my teacher looks at him," duck if you cheated on him, he can't tell you who you can and can't be friends with."

"Just drop it," I say," you need to go."

"There's still lunch," he says," you'll have to talk."

"Goodbye," I say and he leaves.

"Everything okay?" Zayn asks me.

"Everything is perfect," I say.

"Okay," he says.

The dreaded period of the day, Lunch, finally comes and I hurry to the cafeteria and take a seat in between people so I can avoid Luke.

"Excuse me," Luke says and snakes his way right next to me.

"Switch spots with me," I say to Calum," now."

He gets up and sits in my old spot and I sit in his, not next to Luke.

"You can't avoid me forever," he says.

"So Michael how are you?" I ask and Luke smirks.

"Good?" He chuckles.

"Okay back to me," Luke says.

"Give it a rest Luke," Ashton says," she doesn't want to talk to you."

"Fuck off," he says and rolls his eyes.

"What the hell is going on?" Ally asks.

"Nothing," I say quickly.

"Ashton is making Jessica stop talking to me," Luke says," he's afraid I'm competition."

"I have to go," I say and throw my lunch out before going to the girls bathroom.

"I heard you gave Ashton AIDS," some girl says while she checks herself in the mirror.

"That's funny," I say," we haven't had sex yet, so.."

"Are you still a virgin!" Another girl squeals.

"No," I lie.

"Who was your first?" She asks and puts on way too much lipgloss.

"My last boyfriend," I say," who are you?"

"Diana Scott," she says," did you give your last boyfriend AIDS?"

"I don't have AIDS," I say and lean against a wall.

"I bet Ashton's going to break up with you since you're not sleeping with him," she says.

"What are you talking about?"