fifth

I put on my black distressed high waisted shorts, a simple white crop top from Urban Outfitters, my frilly white socks from Urban Outfitters and my black high top converse. I pull it together with a brown fringe cross body bag.

I text Ashton telling him I'm on the way to pick him up and he replies with a," :) see you soon."

"God he's adorable," I huff to myself as I walk to my car. I put my Ray Bans on and blast my favorite playlist while I drive to Ashton's house.

"Hey," he says and sits in the front seat with me. I bend over and kiss him before driving away to Olive Gardens.

"You look amazing," he says and sits down next to me in the booth and I thank him and tell him how cute he looks.

"That's Danny," I say and he comes over to our booth and I stand and hug him.

"This is Ashton," I say when we both sit down. Danny sits in front of Ashton and I.

"Nice to meet you," Ashton says and shakes Danny's hand

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asks.

"Uh Danny, do you need more time?" I ask since he just got here.

"Nah," he says and the waitress takes our order.

"So," Danny starts," how's the new school?"

"Great," I say," Ashton actually goes to my school."

"Wow," he says," that's fun."

"Yeah," Ashton says," so how do you like California so far?"

"It's Hot but amazing," he says," uh, do you know what time the Dodgers vs. Giants game is today?"

"Yeah, 4pm," Ashton says," you watch baseball?"

"Hell yeah," he says," I'm a die hard Dodgers fan."

"I'm not a die hard fan like you," Ashton says.

"Are you a Giants fan?"

"All the way,"

"I've got to kick your ass then," Danny says and we all laugh.

"I'll be right back," I tell them and I give Ashton a quick peck before walking away to the restroom.

I end up leaning against the wall in the ladies room waiting for the right time to leave. I didn't actually go to the bathroom nor did I need to.

"Do you need help?" A girl not much older than me asks while washing her hands.

"If you've got some pointers on having lunch with your boyfriend and ex I'm all ears," I say and she laughs.

"Are they talking?" She asks.

"Yeah," I say," about baseball."

"I'm Jessica," I say and shake her hand after she dries them.

"Cameron," she says," how old are you?"

"17," I say.

"When I was 17 I had a boyfriend and all he wanted was to hook up," she says," at least your boyfriend is decent."

"He's amazing," I say and she laughs," how old are you now?"

"20," she says," only a 3 year age difference."

"Yeah," I say," my last boyfriend was 21."

"21?" Shesays.

"Yeah," I say," crazy right?"

"Very," she says.

"Maybe I should get back to them," I say and she laughs as we walk out the door.