Alluring (Erik Killmonger)

Start from the beginning

"What do they cleanse?"

"Would you like to try?"

Erik looks at you.

"Come with me?"

"Scared?"

"Honestly? Yes."

You chuckle.

"Strip."

You two begin to strip and you step into the water. You take Erik's hand, pulling him in after you.

The water is warm and Erik squeezes your hand.

"I will not let anything happen to you N'Jadaka."

He nods. He can't help but feel vulnerable and scared. You turn and pull Erik close.

"Submerge your entire Body. Including your head."

Erik stares at you and you rub his face.

"Nothing will happen Erik. Please. Trust me."

Erik nods and slowly goes under the water. You hold his hands as he goes under. Erik stands and you gasp. His eyes are now gold and he glows.

"Impossible..."

You step back and Erik follows.

"Nyx?"

He touches your arm and you gasps as your magic combines with his . He watches in awe as it happens before pulling you close. He holds your face, kissing you in the pool.

"I don't know why...but...I'm drawn to you."

You kiss him again before pushing him towards the steps.

"Out the pool."

"Wouldn't want to make it unclean would we?"

You chuckle as he smiles.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
Erik and you prove to be a powerful and intimidating couple. You smile as Erik nuzzles your cheek before kissing it. Erik is in his usual attire: black pants, long brown jacket, no shirt, sandals, and his jaguar claw necklace. His hair is pulled back in braids and his eyes are now a golden brown.

"Your dress is too tight."

"No it is not, you are just possessive."

"True."

You are in a curve hugging black dress with a similar jacket to Erik, just in gold and with gold sandals. Your hair is out—Erik begged you to keep it loose—and you wear your gold jewellery.

"N'Jadaka. Neith."

You two look at T'Challa.

"Woah. You two look deadly," Shuri says.

"Thanks," Erik says with a smirk. "What's up cuz?"

"I want to ask your opinion on a plan. Okoye thinks you'll provide good insight considering you were in the US army."