Chapter 32: Meeting in the Girl's Bathroom

Start from the beginning

________________________________________________________________________________

As Annabeth began to push through the crowd to leave the classroom, a hand grabbed onto her wrist, whirling her around. Thalia's neck craned back too, at the sight of her friend being jerked backwards suddenly.

Annabeth turned around to find Hermione, looking as if she had seen a ghost. When she spoke, her voice was the most serious, quiet tone Annabeth could possibly fathom,

"Meet me in the second floor girl's bathroom."

________________________________________________________________________________

Harry and Ron roamed the courtyards, trying their best to encounter a girl who wasn't swarmed by her friends. Some girls were giggling furiously, which only caused them to be slightly terrified and back away while others only glared, practically daring them to ask one to go to the dance with them.

Harry finally threw his arms in the air in exasperation, as one group of girls began to snicker as he walked past, "Why do they have to move in packs?"

Ron shrugged, "Got any idea who you are going to ask?"

Harry felt his face grow hot. He knew very well who he would like to ask, but never gathered up the courage to... Cho Chang.

Ron caught onto his delay in answering, and began to open his mouth to speak, "Look-"

WHAM

Ron and Harry both whirled around to find Thalia standing over a 5th year Slytherin. Her fist was held out in front of her, as if she had just punched someone. Knowing Thalia, she probably had. That explained her irritated expression and the recent nosebleed the boy was trying to cover up as he wobbled back onto his feet.

Most of the students scurried away, looking towards the foreign student. Thalia merely shrugged, massaging her hand as she grumbled,

"I don't dance."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Percy! Where were you?"

Annabeth waited outside of McGonagall's classroom as her boyfriend walked through the door. He shrugged, "Just stuff about the Yule Ball. Speaking of which..."

He bent down on one knee quite dramatically and spoke, "Will you, Miss Chase, be my date?"

She bit her lip, holding back a small chuckle, "Hmm... Guess I'll have to think about it..."

He sarcastically held a hand over his chest in horror, before she replied yet again while laughing, "Of course I will, Seaweed Brain!"

The two grinned after Percy got back up onto his feet, as they walked side by side down the corridor. Finally, Thalia came sprinting towards them while rubbing her hand.

Annabeth raised an eyebrow looking down towards Thalia's clenched fist, "Should I ask?"

She rolled her eyes in reply, "Some jerk tried to ask me to the Yule Ball. I said no, but I guess I had to get my point across a little more drastically."

Percy smiled, just as Thalia continued, "Anyways, remember what Hermione said?"

Annabeth's eyes widened, just as Percy looked at them in confusion, "What about Hermione?"

Annabeth shrugged, "She wanted us to meet her someplace, apparently she had something to tell us."

Percy was quiet for a moment, until he finally replied,