Dream Girl (Erik Killmonger)

Começar do início

Erik connects his phone and plays Look Alive. You two sing along as you drive to the palace.

Arriving, Erik turns the music off as you park and grab your bag. Walking upstairs, you two head to the throne room. You salute to Ayo who smiles before nodding as you enter the room. Erik follows.

"Baba!"

Zuri Badu jumps up and runs to you, hugging you close. Erik hugs his dad.

"You came!"

"Of course we did! We wouldn't miss spring festival for the world."

"Where's M'Baku?"

You go silent and Erik glares.

"He ain't shit and let's not mention it," Erik says.

Zuri nods.

"Well, we aren't getting anywhere with this conversation, lets finish it tomorrow," T'Chaka says.

The council meeting ends and you all head to the quarters.
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
"I'm so happy you are back!" Zuri says.

You smile as you step out in a yellow tube dress and sneakers. You pull your choker on and do your makeup.

"So what happened with M'Baku my dear lithole."
(Lithole means cub in Xhosa)

"He cheated on me baba. I guess I wasn't enough."

Zuri looks at you and rubs your shoulders. You sigh as you pat your eyes dry.

"I don't want to talk about it. I want to just enjoy my break."

"I understand. Come, the others are waiting."

You grab your sunglasses and kimono bead bracelet, following after your father.
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
Shuri hugs you as Erik takes a picture. You smile and stick your tongue out. Zuri and N'Jobu watch as Erik throws an arm over your shoulders and kisses your temple. Erik happens to match you in blue jeans and a yellow shirt.

"N'Jadaka! Dakarai! Picture!" Shuri says.

You and Erik pose as shuri snaps away.

"Ace?"

You turn and Erik growls. It's M'Baku and he smiles.

"What do you want ape?" Erik growls.

"Your jaguar is acting up Ace."

Erik huffs.

"Come on N'Jadaka."

Erik blinks as you call him by his Wakandan name but smiles as he takes your hand.

"Of course Dakarai. Do you want to get fish balls?"

"Yes!"

You two walk off with Shuri and T'Challa. M'Baku frowns and follows.

"Pray for him. She's going to kill him."

Zuri sighs as the adults follow along.
🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻
You giggle as the jaguar cub sits on Erik's head. Erik grins before pointing.

"You have a lion cub!"

You giggle as the lion cub sits on your shoulder.

"You two are so cute together!" Shuri says.

You smile as Erik hugs your waist. The two cats nuzzle each other noses and you do the same to Erik as Shuri takes a picture. M'Baku frowns.

"Ace."