My Love, My Warrior (Okoye)

Start from the beginning

"Ayo. Please tell me the king is in trouble."

"Not exactly but Okoye is needed."

"Okoye. Royal family thing."

Okoye chuckles and you watch as she begins to dress.

"Come with me?"

"Fine."

You get dressed quickly, almost as if second nature. You gargled before following the two Dora Milaje. You rub Okoye's butt and she swats your hand away only for it to return moments later. You rub it as Okoye gives up trying to stop you.

Entering the throne room, you stop touching Okoye and stand there. She speaks with T'Challa before saying an order. You sigh.

"Chike? Your help would be helpful."

"Instruct me Oh general."

Okoye hits your arm and you feign pain making T'Challa chuckle. You follow after her and her ladies.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
You are a special woman. Besides being a powerful warrior you are said to be blessed by Hanuman. To you it's an easy way of explaining your ability to control the elements.

Right now, you're ready to rip apart the man who just slapped your girlfriend. You give an angry yell and fly forward, grabbing his neck. With controlling water you can control blood and blood is made of water.

The man begins having difficulties breathing and Okoye grabs your arm.

"Chike! No!"

You drop the man and look at Okoye.

"Stop his team."

You nod and quickly create an earth cage which traps the running men. Okoye rubs your back.

"Thank you."

You nod as she goes to her team. You watch, standing by in case the mean try anything funny.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
"Love! I am fine!"

"I don't care if Shuri said you're fine. I'll do my own examination thank you very much."

Okoye sighs but allows you to strip her and look over her. You press kisses to her soft brown skin, making her relax in your arms as you check her.

"I swear..."

"You are so protective my love."

"Of course I am. You are my warrior."

Okoye smiles as you strip and join her in bed. You lay on top of her, her legs around your waist and you kissing her.

"Vacation."

"I must—"

"I am taking you. Ayo is more than capable of leading for your week long vacation."

"A week?!"

"Not arguing."

"Chike!"

You grab her neck and she moans.

"A week."

Okoye nods as you kiss her neck.

"Thank you."

Okoye smiles as you hold her, kissing her cheek before falling asleep.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Okoye shivers at the cold but you wrap your fur around her. She smiles as you take her hand and lead her to your home. It is a cabin style home with modern touches.

"Want you in my bed. Now."

"As you wish."

You strip her in the hallway before picking her up and walking to the master bedroom. You press her to the soft furs on your bed, she gasps, allowing you to taste her mouth.

"Chike..."

"I will take my time. I shall not tease but I am worshipping you tonight."

Okoye moans as you do as you promise.
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Okoye wakes up to the sun on her skin, soft furs against her skin, and your strong arm around her waist. You are snoring softly and Okoye finds you breathtaking.

"Stop thinking," you murmur.

"Never. Not when it comes to you."

"dreaming of me?"

"Why dream when you are right here?"

You smile as you kiss her:

"Ew morning breath."

"Really okoye? You've have guts on you and you say ew to that?"

"Guts don't kiss me."

You laugh as you sit up.

"Come brush your teeth love. Than I can eat."

"I swear I will be sore at the end of this week."

"Sore? More like well relaxed."

Okoye smiles as she brushes her teeth with you. She gasps as you drop to your knees and eat her right there. She grips the sink as you eat her out making her shake.

"Chike?"

You curse and Okoye feels you insert your fingers.

"Yes M'Baku?"

"I need your opinion on something."

"What is it?"

Okoye glares at you but you cover her mouth as you pump three fingers in her.

"Should I join the council? T'Challa has asked me."

"I think you should. It gives a chance for the tribe's voice to be heard."

"But I do not want to travel."

"You are such a brat M'Baku. Do you want the king to hear your opinions or no?"

M'Baku grunts.

"What are you doing in there?"

"Washing my face."

"Can't you do that and talk to me?"

"I don't think okoye will appreciate that. Ow!"

M'Baku laughs.

"I will leave you alone now. Thank you Chike."

"No problem!"

You glare at Okoye and she returns it with a sweet smile.

"You little...bed!"

Okoye giggles as she climbs into bed and you pounce.

"I have a week. I get to spend it with my warrior."

"Get to work."

You smirk as you kiss her before laughing as you tickle her sides.

"Chike!"

"I am happy you are here."

Okoye looks into your eyes and smile, kissing you.

"I too. I love you."

"I love you, too."

You two lay together as you two talk and relax, the warm Wakandan sun on you two, fur over you two. You are going to enjoy this week.