WAIT . WHAT??... I'M THE ONLY WITCH ALIVE??... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Everyone in the room started talking at once.

"What do you mean?"

"What war?"

"Who's going to start it?"

Those were most of the questions I heard from most people.

"SILENCE!" I yelled sternly, I was quite surprised of how my voice took on an Alpha tone.

Everyone in the room kept still. There was attar silence, I looked at each and very one of them. My eyes fell on Lora; I saw that she was as surprised as I am by my new tone.

I felt the mental connection open between us.

*Anna, what's going on?* she sounded really worried. I looked her straight in the eye.

*You will soon see, my sister*

With that, I closed the mental connection.

"I know you all are wondering why I'm the one standing before you today telling you this, instead of Mistress Karen. Well unfortunately this war has more to do with me than with any of you...." I paused. Making sure, I had their attention.

I saw Olivia stood up, "His coming for you isn't he." she stated more then she asked.

I looked at her, "Yes he is."

"Who is?" I heard one werewolf; from the other side of the room ask. Well I think he was a werewolf.

I took in a deep breath.

"Eviliny..." With that, one word everyone started to yell and talk amongst themselves.

"SILENCE!" this time it was Karen who yelled at them.

"Anna is trying to tell you all something important, and you all have no DAMN! MANNERS!" she snapped.

Everyone was silent, some didn't even move. Karen nodded towards me giving me the heads up.

"As you all know Eviliny is known for the extinction of Female witches.... For some how he has found out that one female witch lives.... right here in this school.... I didn't call you all here to ask or plead with you to fight him or even help me fight him off, because that Witch will die, by my hands!

"I called you all here, to ask you all a favor including all the Professors and worriers, to stay at this school and protect it.... Eviliny will bring an army and he will try to destroy this school and kill or enslave anyone he finds... I'm asking you to let me handle Eviliny while you protect yourselves and the people around you...."

I looked at each and everyone of them, I saw understanding in some eyes and some just glared at me like this was all my fault.

"Anna, you will never be able to kill him!" to my surprise it was Olivia who said that. She was still standing, looking confused.

"Olivia, I know we haven't been on the best of terms, but that man will die! No, matter what I have to do.... And no one will stop me from killing him... nothing..." I said the last part with so much venom and hate that everyone in the room winced at my tone.

Olivia just nodded, "You only want us to fight off the army that he will be bringing?"

"Yes, that's all I ask.... Are you all going to protect your school and home?" I asked catching most people's eyes.

Everything was silent, for a few moments. Some people looked like they were thinking and some looked determen to help.

"I speak for my species, and myself. We will all oblige any vampire that does not agree with this please get out of this room and out of this school..." Olivia said looking around the room eyeing most of the vampires.