WAIT . WHAT??... I'M THE ONLY WITCH ALIVE??... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Karen's POV:

After I fought Lora I made my diction, I had to tell her. This is one of the secrets that I've kept inside of me for years.

I made my way to my office only to find Arthur sitting in one of the chairs in front of my chest. I know exactly why he came; I just can't believe he fell in love with Lora, with my....

"Mistress Karen we need to talk." he said bring me beck to reality, I sighed.

"I know why you're here, and to tell the truth I really don't mind you two together, you're not a teacher, so I don't see any thing wrong in that." I said seeing his eyes glow of happiness.

I know that Arthur loves Lora very much and he will never hurt her. I just hope she loves him back because from what I know she's quite confused but I'm sure that Anna will soon help her... hopefully...

"You missed on hell of a battle." I said to Arthur who in reply just chuckled.

"Sorry had to make sure everything was secure." he said, his expression turning warily, I sighed again, knowing why he was so worried.

"Arthur don't worry I will know when he will come and I'll make sure that everyone's ready, our sources tell us that his waiting till she's ready to fight, it looks like he wants her to be his queen which I doubt that will happen in this life time." I said nodding my head.

"So who won?" he asked amused, I chucked.

"Oh wouldn't you like to know."

Suanna's POV:

After the vampires the witches were next. I was a nerves wreck, my pales were sweaty, my heart was beating three times faster than usual, and I couldn't stop pacing.

"Hey calm down Anna." I herd Jack say, he was one of the few male witches that didn't try to flirt or hit on me, and he also wasn't a jackass like all the others. Jack was about 5f6 he was muscular but wasn't to buff; he had dark brown hair and blue eyes. I must agree he was quite hot...

"Easy for you to say! This isn't your first try." I said sounding really nerves, he sighed.

"It's nothing really, I'm mean seriously you're a female witch, your much more powerful than all of us put together and plus you have Leehaan on your side." he said with his right hand on my shoulders. After about 15 minutes it was my turn.

I was fighting against one of the best male witches in school, Drake. We had about 2 minutes of fighting. And trust me those two minutes were fast. We did everything, from fighting to throwing energy balls at each other. I was winning because from what I could feel he only hit me twice and that was for the whole two minutes. When it ended I could see that Drake was kind of disappointed and so was I, I was really having fun. But we stopped and we shook hands. He had bruises on his face but it wasn't too bad, by tomorrow it would be healed... oh and did I tell you that witches heal faster then normal...

After that we had lunch, which was quiet interesting because we had to eat with our teams so we could choose our finalists.

"I totally vote for Drake, he is our best man!" I herd Jack say giving Drake a high five, when they saw me they all went quiet... I was really getting irritated with that because this always happens.

"Why I hell do you all fall silent when you see me?" I said, in an angry tone. They looked at me and then at Drake.

"Dude just do it now!" a red headed said, okay this was really confusing me. Drake got off the table and stood in front of me, I went up to his neck which meant he was really tall and of course muscular, he had light green eyes which were really beautiful to look at and jet black hair.

He sighed, "Anna will you go out with me?" he said sounding a little nerves, I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you serious?" I asked trying really hard not to burst out laughing; he scratched his head, now he really looked nerves.

"Um... yea I am..." he said looking at me straight in the eye, yea his totally serious.

I sighed, "How about we talk later." I said giving him a warm smile, he looked relieved and nodded and went back to sitting on the table.

"So who have you guy's chosen as our finalists?" I asked and with that lunched passed by in a blur, I was one of the finalists and so was Drake, and during the whole 'meeting' I was thinking if I should accept his offer. To be honest I was just scared, I have never had a boyfriend, nor have I ever kissed, yea it's quite embarrassing.

'But maybe it's time I have one' and with that thought I sighed, who would ever date me? Yea sure Drake asked me out but I bet it's because the guys dared him.

After lunch we went back to the football field to fight again. I would be the last one to fight thankfully. I decided to open the mental link.

*Hey Lora, how you doing so far?* i sent the thought to her.

*Oh I'm good just a little nervous. I'm one of the finalists!* I heard Lora say, she sounded so excited, I mentally laughed.

*Yea so am I! I'm totally going to beat your ass!!!* I said jokily to her, she laughed.

*yea right! See you when you see me!* and with that she closed the link and I saw her go to the middle of the field.

She fought two werewolves and won but unfortunately she also fought with one of the witches and lost.

After hours and hours of fighting I was up next in my group, looks like someone challenged me; I got to the middle of the field.

And you never would guess who challenged me...

hey everyone :) hope everyone likes this chapter!!! :)

Who do you think challenged Anna??

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN if you'd like :)