WAIT . WHAT??... I'M THE ONLY WITCH ALIVE??... YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! Chapter 25

Chapter 25

She looked at me as if she was about to cry, "Anna... His coming..."

For a second I looked at her horrified.... Who's coming?

Then in that instant, everything clicked. I immediately grabbed Karen, and Lora; I teleported all three of us to her office.

"Karen, make the announcement now!" I commanded, she instantly did what she was told.

"Lora, I want you to go find Arthur. Tell him to get his men ready now and meet us in front of the school. NOW!" with that, Lora went running at vampire speed out of the Office.

"All learners that were all the meeting, please meet in front of the school now, I repeat. All learners that we at the meeting this morning, please meet in front of the school NOW! The rest go bad to your dorms now! And stay there till further notice " Karen said on the microphone on her desk.

"Anna... this is not good" she whispered, and started pacing behind her desk.

I looked at Karen carefully and saw that there was a hint of red in the corner of both eyes.

"Karen, what's wrong... and don't you dare lie to me." I said in a stern tone. I know I shouldn't talk to her like that, but she was hiding something and something really bad.

She sighed, "Anna, there's been something wrong with my visions. I sometimes can't see what certen people are doing or thinking.... And I can't see where Eviliny and his men are, I just know that they're coming and coming fast." she sniffed, I could see tears running down her face. However, I couldn't help but notice that there was still a hint of red in her eyes, and it didn't look normal.

I knew that wasn't all she was hiding, I have no idea how but something in me told me she had more to tell me, and it sure wasn't going to be pleasant.

"Karen, there is a lot more you're not telling me..." I said giving her a hard look.

"Anna... there's been someone working on the inside, watching his every move, gaining his trust. I knew that there would be a day that a witch would come. I had to be ready. I still watched him, nothing other then the ordinary happened. Anna, I gave him most of the information about you threw that person.... I knew this war would come; I just thought it would be this soon" She explained shaking her head at the last part as if she couldn't believe this was happening.

I looked at her for a very long second. For some reason I could think clearly, I could strategize, exactly what I was going to do and who I should trust, I knew that Karen was a trust worthy person, that she did this to make sure nothing got passed her. I knew exactly what I had to do.

"Karen do you trust me?" I asked, she gave me a confused look.

"Just answer me..."

"Yes, Anna. I do." she said looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay then here's the plan. Now lets go." with that I walked up to her took her hand and teleported us to the front of the school.

All the vampires, werewolves, and worriers that were at the meeting to day were all standing there confused. I saw Lora standing in the front row of the group trying to get them to keep quiet.

"Everyone SILENCE!" I commanded, they all fell silent.

I looked at each and one of them. My expression harden, all these faces, all these people might just die here today, or they might live.

I looked up to the beautiful stare filled night sky. And I made a promise, a promise that no one will die tonight, except one and I will die trying to make sure he dies.