Chapter 34

"How was it? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Honestly Dr., Demi was the one that got a kick out of it. I was just sitting down...handcuffed to a chair." Hernandez smiled when he heard that. Not because he was happy that we went through with his assignment but because it made him laugh and that was the first time I think I ever made him laugh.

"So Demi, how was it for you?"

"I liked it, I thought it was..hot." She smiled and looked at me."

"You left me in a chair harder than a concrete wall. It wasn't as hot for me."

"Well that's the point Ryan. This was Demi's fantasy, not yours. Don't worry, you're the next task. Whenever you want to start." I smiled because I had the perfect plan. We stayed for about an hour longer and of course, Hernandez had to talk about self-control this and staying positive that. However, I had to admit that going to his office began to get a lot more interesting. After we left, Demi and I went to work and after work we, picked up Erica and Momo to get ice cream.

"I want strawberry." She yelled.

"I don't get why people like that flavor. Chocolate is where it's at." I said taking her hand. Demi took the other hand and we began swinging Erica back and forth as we walked to the shop. At that moment, I realized why Demi desperately wanted children. She wanted to feel this way everyday, letting her child be her first priority, feeling like this every single day.

      The next morning, Demi was getting ready to prepare breakfast and watch her crime shows. She didn't have to work today but I did and something came into my mind. I had just gotten a new office from my promotion and I never really let Demi see it. "Baby, do you want to go and check out my office?" She turned to look at me. She changed her hair color last night. My eyes widened, not because it was a horrible color, every color looks great on her, but because of how sexy it looked. It was a lightish blue color and her hair was put in a ponytail.

"Sure, right now?" I nodded my head, still looking at her hair.

"OK, I'll get ready." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. After thirty minutes, she came out in a leather jacket with a little light blue dress underneath. Her heals where leather boot types and I stared fascinated by her beauty. Her lips were so...yummy. I hoped I could contain myself. We took Momo to Amy and Erica to camp. "Where is her mom? She said she would be home two days ago."

"I don't know Demi. Let's just enjoy today alright." She sat back in the car seat and waited until we arrived at my job.

"Hey, there's a face I recognize." Mitchell said as we walked in.

"Hey Mitch." Demi said and hugged him.

"Oh I like the hair Demi. It looks good."

"Thank you Mitch. Such a sweetheart." Demi teased. Mitch got her a bottle of water with a straw and I lead her to my office. I closed the door and placed my hands in my pockets.

"It's so big." Demi looked around and put her drink down. I saw the smear of lipstick on her straw and watched her as she looked at all the gadgets in my office.

"Your job must be so complicated."

"Not if you know it well." I walk up to her and move my fingers down her ponytail. She turn around and I place my lips against hers. I feel the lipstick smear my lips and she wipes it off.

"We can't do this here." She whispers.

"Isn't this your fantasy? We are at my office, no one can see and I have a nice big desk that can hide us." She knew where I was going with this. She never given me oral sex before, she never had sex in an office and she never had sex from the rear. It was all three of our fantasies combined. It couldn't have been more perfect. I proceeded kissing her and pushed her back on my desk. I unzipped my pants and felt myself get warm.

"Ryan.. " I was way ahead of her. I put the condom on and felt her hand on me. I sit down in my chair and felt her gentle strokes. I felt her lips circle around my groin and her wet tongue sliding up and down. I felt myself get larger with every gentle slide. My hand was placed on her head gently and I pushed for her to go deeper. "Ugh..fuck." My head tilted back as she did all the work until I heard a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and grabbed a ton of papers to make it seem like I was working.

"Come..come in." I said. A lady's head poked out from behind the door and said, "Sorry to bother you but Mr. Mitchell wants to know when you'll have that prototype finished." I couldn't answer because I felt Demi continue from underneath the desk. "Ugh..um.." I gripped the side of my desk. "Next week Thursday." I said in a rush. The lady nodded and closed the door again. I felt myself cum a little and pushed the chair back. "Demi, what the hell that was too close." She got out from under the desk and flipped her dress towards me. She pulled her panties off while underneath the desk. I feel her perfectly round ass and place myself inside of her half way. She sighs in pain and I slide as gently as I can in her. Her body moves to the rhythm of my push and I throw her jacket under my desk. She moans in the desk and I try to hold mine in. I pull her hair out of its ponytail. "Mmm.. Harder baby harder." I remember what she told me last time and I didn't hold back. I push myself deeper and harder into her ass. She squeaks in excitement and holds my wrist as I kept going. I feel her cum running down her leg and watch as it drips to the floor. I release and let out a huge sigh of relief. Demi sits up and kisses my lips as I gently push in and out. She turns and faces me and pulls off the condom. "What are you doing?" I ask still out of breath.

"Baby, I want to try again." I look at her wavy blue hair and her piercing red lips and  I know how badly she wants a kid. I kiss her and she places myself inside of her. I stay seated while holding her back. Her body slowly moves up and down against mine. She sighs and gasps and I kiss her to keep it quiet. Her tongue swirls around mine and I hear another knock on the door. Demi doesn't stop and I don't want her to. "Ryan, I have the blueprints for the prototype."

"Agh..fuck..ugh.."

"Excuse me sir?"

"Uhh.. I'll take 'em later."

"Are you sure?" I don't respond, all I could think about was Demi and her breath against my neck, her dress laid across the desk and me feeling her warm breasts against my chest. "You're so..tight." I whispered in her ear. She gripped my back and whispered, "You're so big," as she bit my ear. I never heard her speak dirty before and it turned me on even more. I felt myself cum in her as she orgasmed in my ear. Her legs shook and I heard the sound of our juices dripping to the floor and our sighs in sync. "I love you."

"Ugh.. Love you more baby." I kiss her lips and she wipes my mouth. "We should get out of here." I nod and help Demi get her clothes. We walk out of the office and I say my goodbye's to Mitchell. We get into the car and Demi kisses me again with so much passion. I smile and wipe an eyelash from her cheek. "I really think this is going to work. I have so much faith."

"I really hope so. We've been together for a little over two years and I think it's time." I brushed her hair back and kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry so much. I think it's time too."