Chapter 16

I carry the two boxes of shoes to the bedroom. How could one girl have so many shoes "There's more in the truck." Says while carrying a box to the kitchen. Seriously. I go back to the moving truck and pick up two more boxes labeled "Shoes". "Need help with that?" Jessica asks. "Yeah, thanks." I say. Jessica takes the box off my chest and hauls it into the living room. "Demi has way too many shoes. Maybe I could ask her for some." Jessica says. "Don't, okay. You're not interfering with our lives." I tell her. "Jesus I just wanted some shoes. You make it seem like I'm asking her to marry me."

      She walks to the truck and grabs another box. "Demi." I call. I look around and find her in the kitchen, looking at some tools. "Ryan, I don't know if I can do this." She says in a whisper when I wrap my arms around her. "Why?" I ask. "I don't want to be a problem. There's certain things I do that I can't really help. I don't want to be a bother." I kiss the back of her head and rub her arm. "It's okay.    

     That's what we have to go through as a couple. Besides, it's too late to turn back now." I feel her loosen up and smile. She goes towards the truck and helps Kyle and Chris unload some more things. After 3 hours of dragging ourselves back and forth, we finally finished moving all of Demi's stuff in. In honor of our hard work, we had a little gathering. Demi cracks open some white wine and we all sit in a circle around the table. "Finally. My ass started to hurt after the first hour." Kyle says. I laugh and sip some wine.

     After a couple of hours pass, everyone leaves and Demi and I are alone. She walks slowly towards me and has my back pressed against the wall. My hands move to her ass and as I grip it with much subtlety, her lips crash into mine. Our tongues lick each other and our noses rub against each other. My breathing increased as I felt Demi's hands move around my groin area. I lick my lips and feel myself grow in my pants. Her lipstick smears on my neck and shirt collar. I want to move to the bedroom, but I'm too into the passion we have right now. I lay her on the floor and rip off her top. Her round bosoms in the palm of my hand felt so good.

         My lips smack on her neck. I pull her bra off and circle my mouth and around her delicate nipples. Their already hard from my touch and when I bite them, a gasp escapes her mouth. Her fingers run through my hair. My thumb rubs the outside of shorts. I rub her clit area and sense that she enjoys it. I pull off my shirt and pants and I watch Demi as her long blonde hair flows down her back. She takes her shorts off and I can see she is soaking wet. She is dripping through panties and I cannot help but use my tongue to tease her beautiful pink pussy.

        I put my condom on while licking her. Her eyes are planted on me as her fingers brush my hair. Slowly I pull off her panties and enter my tip against her clit. My groin slides into her and I feel her tighten up around me. Her eyes are tightly shut. Her fingers are digging into my back. I pump forward and back, feeling myself get warmer. She quietly moans in my ear and I can hear quivers in her voice. She's enjoying it. My lips press onto hers, my tongue touches hers. Her lipstick marks my lips, shoulders and chest area. "Don't stop." She begs.

     I couldn't even think of stopping. The taste of her lips, the feel of her soft silky blonde hair, the audible yet quiet sounds of her moans and the sensual passion we shared was all too good for me. I could hear the sounds of her juices dripping on the wood floor. She switches positions with me. She grinds on me faster and I groan in excitement. Her body is parallel to mine and I watch as her ass moves up and down on my groin. My mouth is agape and I grip her firm butt. Her tongue slides in my mouth and I slap her ass repeatedly.

     She gasps and moans with every slap. Smack, Ugh, smack, mmmm. My one hand rubs against her thigh while the other slaps her butt again and again. "Ugh, I'm gonna come." She says. "Me too." I tell her. She orgasms and I can feel our cum. The juices are hitting the floor and neither Demi nor I could move. Her breathing is heavy and I rub her back trying to calm her down. "You okay?" I ask. She nods against my chest and I see her butt.

     It's as red as a tomato, I never knew I gripped it that hard. "Sorry about your ass." "Don't be, it felt good at the moment." She says laughing. We lay on the floor with our warm bodies pressing against each other. I look at the time on the cable box. Twelve forty-two in the morning. I lay and brush my fingers through her hair. My hand is rubbing her butt, trying to get rid of the red marks. "I could stay here all day." Demi says. "Yeah. This feels nice but we have to go to bed. We have school tomorrow." I say.

     She sighs and I pick her up, carrying her to the bedroom. She covers her chest with the sheets and stares at me. "You're going to sleep naked?" I ask. "Yeah. What's wrong with that?" She asks. I smile and lay next to her holding her body in the nice cool sheets. "Goodnight booty-ful." She chuckles and kindly hits my arm.