My Queen (Erik Killmonger)

Start from the beginning

"I know you heard me."

"I am Kali or General my king."

"You reply when I call you."

"You did not--"

Erik slams his hand on the wall next to your head and for once your eyes show surprise.

"Do not test me Nebhongo. I am your king and I may be patient with everyone else but with you..."

"If you are going to kill me do it quick."

Erik laughs, his gold caps flashing as he laughs.

"I would never kill you," he murmurs face close to yours.

"Your Majesty--"

"Erik or N'Jadaka."

"Your majesty."

Erik chuckles before he grabs your face and kisses you. You blink in shock as he gently tugs at your bottom lip.

"Erik!" You exclaim, pushing him off.

His towel drops.

"Yes, Nebhongo?"

"Stop...Stop..."

"Stop what?"

He walks over and places his arms at the side, trapping you. You swallow hard.

"Erik..."

He kisses your neck and you gasp as he kisses up and down your neck.

'What do you want Nebhongo?"

"N'Jadaka," you moan softly and he smirks before picking you up and dropping you on the bed.

He crawls up the bed and you stare as he settles between your legs. He pulls your hoodie off before diving down to suck on your breast. You moan as you arch, gasping as he slips his hand down your pants. He pulls them off before you can say something (not that you could).

"What do you desire Nebhongo?"

You whine.

"Please N'Jadaka. Do not tease."

"I will only tease until you tell me what you want."

You huff as he presses light kisses to your stomach.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to eat me like you're starving. I want you to fuck me like you haven't fucked in month. I want to be sore tomorrow and not regret allowing you to get this far in my bed."

Erik smirks.

"As you wish Nebhongo."
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
You curse as you feel Erik rub your clit with his tongue as his fingers pumped you. He smirks before sitting up. You reach in your draw and toss him a condom.

"What...?"

"I don't want kids."

"I do."

Your eyes narrow and you move but Erik grabs your leg.

"I'll put it on."

"Thank you."

He slips it on as you roll over and look back at him. He slides a pillow under your hip before lubing himself. You let out a soft gasp as he slides in. Erik licks his lips as he concentrates on not thrusting immediately, giving you a moment to adjust. He begins moving as you look back at him.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
He loves your noises. They aren't loud but they aren't soft. You are now on your back and Erik is in love with your face. It is covered with a face of ecstasy and pleasure. He is proud he is the one who is causing this face. Your nails drag down his back lightly and he moans as you squeeze him.

"Close?"

You nod before looking at him. You bite your bottom lip before tugging his dreads, capturing his lips in a hot kiss. Erik cums with that kiss, cursing mentally but you follow soon afterward. Erik pulls out and licks you clean making you curse softly.

"Sekhmet.." you murmur as you catch your breath.

"Who?"

"Another goddess."

Erik nods as he watches you go to the bathroom before you return. You pull your bra on and your underwear. Erik licks his lips.

"Come here."

You look at him and shake your head.

"Okoye has summoned me. I must see what is wrong."

You dress in your uniform before walking out. Erik can't help but feel hurt.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
"You did not!"

"It was not planned Okoye."

Okoye sighs and looks at you.

"You know..."

"I don't catch feelings. You know that."

Okoye chuckles.

It is true. You are as cold as they can be which is why you are the head of the ops team. You have no problem with cutting ties to serve your king.

"Okoye. Kali."

You two turn to see Erik and salute him. He nods.

"Okoye, you are dismissed."

She nods and salutes again before leaving. Erik looks at you.

"You have ignored my summons."

"They are at night and I must be on duty."

"That is a lie. Why do you not come?"

You look at Erik.

"My apologies. I will come next time."

Erik's eyes narrow.

"Nebhongo...Is there someone else?"

You raise an eyebrow.

"Why do you care?"

Erik growls.

"You are mine."

"I am not yours. I am not a fuck toy. I am sure someone can create a sex doll for you--"

You gasp as Erik pins you to the window, hand around your throat.

"Attitude Kali."

He puts you down.

"I asked a servant girl and she says no one else goes to your room but you often go to Okoye's room. What is she too you?"

"A friend."

You look at Erik before it hits: He is jealous.

"Are you Jealous N'Jadaka."

"Jealous? No. Possessive? Yes. You are mine. I didn't fuck you like that for you to just ghost me."

"But that is what I am. A Nabadla. Gone in a moments notice."

Erik growls and pulls you against him.

"You are mine. You are not a ghost. You are mine and you are my queen."

"I never--"

"You agreed the moment I ate you like you. The moment I fucked you. Do I need to remind you?"

"No."

Erik smirks.

"You're mine Nebhongo. Don't forget it. I better see you tonight."

"Yes your majesty."

"Either call me N'Jadaka or 'my king'. I don't want no Your majesty from you."

"Yes...My king."

Erik smirks as he kisses you again.

"Glad we had this talk my queen."

You swallow hard as he walks out before cursing.