Cinderella •Ayato•

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far away, there lived a handsome man with fiery red locks and a pair of gorgeous jade-colored orbs.

He resided in a chateau, alongside his two step-brothers who treated him cruelly. Upon his father's disappearance, his step-mother started having an affair with a mysterious man and rarely ever came home.

Eyes cloaked with utter wrath, Ayato stared back and forth between his brother and what he was holding in his hand.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He shouted, throwing the broom in front of the other male present and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

In within a second, the shorter male slapped his hand away and held his stuffed toy tighter in his grasp. "I'm serious, if that's what you're asking! You were the one to bump into me while I was holding a jar of macarons, it should be your responsibility to clean it up!"

"But it wasn't my fault that you held it with one hand!" The redhead argued, angrily pointing an accusing finger at him. "If you had held it with both, it wouldn't have fucking fallen!"

"Then, where would I put Teddy!?" He screamed even louder, loud enough to urge Ayato to smash the purple-head's face into his favorite cake.

"Fuck you and your Teddy! Just dump him somewhere already, you stupid hysteric!"

"How..." He growled as his body started shivering with rage. "How dare you--!?"

"Stop right there," a deep voice echoed throughout the hallway. Ayato clicked his tongue upon his appearance; he was the only butler willing to work in this house even after their family's wealth had decreased significantly because of their irresponsible mother. There were also rumors saying that the butler had sworn loyalty towards the head of the house.

"Reiji, don't you dare stop me...!" Kanato shouted, pointing an index finger at the butler before somehow summoning a fork in his hand and charged at the redhead.

Only for Reiji to grab his arm in time.

"Please do not dirty this house's utensils with blood anymore, Kanato." He pleaded though his tone was threatening, ruby-colored eyes boring straight into Kanato's amethyst ones.

With a disgruntled pout, the latter released the fork reluctantly and handed it over to Reiji.

"And Ayato," he looked at the redhead next. "Watch where you're going."

"Tch." He merely rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and pouted.

After releasing a sigh, he assured Kanato he'd make more macarons soon and they left somewhere. Reiji's strictness (and sometimes cruel) nature earned him the nickname 'Reiji the Lucifer' for some reasons.

"What's with the long face, Ayato-kun?" Another annoying voice entered his ears, a familiar figure entering his vision next.

"None of your business."

"Aww, so cold~ anyway," he placed a hand over his shoulder. "I need you to do me a little favor."

"No." Ayato immediately slapped his arm and pushed him away. This man always asked him to do silly errands and to be honest, he had more than enough of it.

"Come on, Ayato-kun. We're brothers, aren't we?"

"No." Ayato repeated, this time adding pressure onto his words to completely reject him.

"Oh, is that so?" The brunet retreated from him with a face saying he was disappointed. "Okay, I'll just ask our servant to do this. But," he looked at his brother from the corner of his eye, a smug expression displayed.