anime! #2 // laito

~~Anime #2~~

"Bitch-chan, pay attention to me. I'm talking, y'know."

You turn your head to the right and face him with a glare, "What?"

"Why are you looking at your phone again? I'm gonna break it." Laito pouted.

You sweatdropped -.-"

"What are you even looking at-"

"Bitch-chan..."

"Yes?" You asked with a huge grin like Cheshire Cat's, your eyes are now glittering with sparks of excitement.

"What's the meaning of this?" Laito sweatdropped, looking at you and your phone.

"The meaning of what?" You innocently chuckled.

"Aren't they HOT!?"

"B-Bitch-chan..."

"Do you see those abs? HAH!?" You exclaimed, shoving your phone with the Free! character's abs on it in front of Laito's face. (A/N: They have awesome bodies okay)

You pull your phone back and search for a hotter picture of abs.

You shove your phone in front of Laito's face again, showing him Gray Fullbuster's abs, "SEE!? Laito! Can you see his sexy abs!?"

"Bitch-chan, stop..."

"See this one!! Look at Haru-chan's hips and Mako-chan's shoulders! See this awesome abs of Gray!"

"Laito! Laito! Laito! Look at this! Kyaaaaa...." *melts*

And you ramble on and on and on about other Anime guys' abs, and there is Laito, looking at you with a wtf face.

*Time Skip!*

You stop for a second, catching your breathe, "And this is my favourite picture-!"

"Bitch-chan, stop! You're annoying me!"

"...what did you say..?"

"You are annoying me, mou!"

"Hah!? Do you think I'm not annoyed with your pervy and flirty side!? You've been annoying and bothering and flirting with me since like... FOREVER! This is a payback!"

"Payback?" Laito asked, "Nfu~! I'll start talking about woman's body parts too now, real life not fake like yours, nfufu~"

"F-Fake!? At least they're better than you!!"

*Time Skip, After They Annoy The Hell Outta Each Other*

You panted, catching your breathe, and your throat is dry, you've been talking non-stop and now you're finally tired --"

"Nfufu~ Tired already, Bitch-chan~?" Laito teased.

"Shut up!"

Laito smirked, looking away from you... and a certain thing caught his eyes. He stands up and walk towards that one table in your room.

"What are you doing?" You asked, your eyes following Laito.

"What's this?" Laito asked, holding the folded paper.

In a second, you stood beside Laito. (A/N: Waaa Reader-chan moves like a vampire!!!)

"That is my poster!!"

"Hmm~?" Laito hummed, unfolding it.

"Bitch-chan..?"

"See!? Their abs are SUGOI!!!" You squaled, pointing at the abs of some anime guys while jumping in excitement.