~~Angry Christmas #2~~ •Sakamakis, Mukamis•

~~Angry Chocolate~~

You looked at the kawaii pink-wrapped box of chocolate in your hands and let out a sigh. It had been about 4 months since the christmas incident. You didn't want to repeat that tragedy again but you couldn't help but to make chocolate for your favourite boy.

You wanted to give him something after all. Like, daaammnn you didn't give him a christmas present, you didn't give him chocolate for valentine's too. And you just learned how to make chocolate. It wasn't that delicious but at least, it was edible. So you wanted to try and give it to your beloved boy.

As you thought about it, a smile made its way to your face :)

You wanted to give it to him silently, like, in his room or somewhere alone or something. But the problem was, HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND AGAIN DAMMIT.

"Why is he always gone on important days." You grumbled under your breathe. You literally searched him for an hour already and he was NOWhERe ArGh!!

You made your way to the living room, that was the only place you hadn't been at. It was always crowded there and you'd like to avoid meeting other people so you... avoided dat room '-'

You took a peek from behind the walls, wanting to check the people inside. As soon as you were about to do it, you were greeted by a person's face.

"M-Neko-chan?"

You went wide-eyed and by reflex, you squeaked and pulled back cuz he was WAY too close ><

"What's wrong–" Before Kou could finish his sentence, his attention went to the lovely pink box in your hands.

"What is that, M-Neko-chan?" He grinned then leaned his face towards the box. "Kou??" Confused by his actions, you asked.

"This smell... Choco?" He eyed you. You stared back at him, nervous. He then grinned, "It's choco, right? Hehe, M-Neko-chan, is it for mee???"

"Well, actually-"

"Did I hear choco?" Laito peeked his head from behind the wall.

"*sniff* *sniff* Waa, it is chocolate! Nfu!" He grinned, walking towards you, "Is it for me, Bitch-chan?"

"Um, I–"

"It's for me." Came another voice from behind Laito.

Laito moved aside a little and you could see Ayato with his always smug smirk on his face, "Right, chichinashi?" He walked towards you.

"I'm–"

"DAMMIT!!!" Shouted a really loud voice, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO KiCK RoCKS INTO MY GARDEN!!"

"It was an accident!" Shouted another voice '-'

"Accident, my ass! U did it on purpose, I know!"

"I didn't! Don't accuse me, dammit!"

"I'm not accusing! I'm sure you did it on purpose!"

"I tOLD YOU–"

"Stop...... fighting." Azusa came, calming down the farmer and wall-crusher. Yes, Yuma and Subaru were the ones fighting ><

"Don't mind my business, Azusa. I've gotta teach dis dude a lesson." Yuma cracked his knuckle. Subaru smirked, "Heh. Fine with me."

"Geez, stop fighting, Yuma-kun! Ruki will get mad! Pay attention to M-Neko-chan instead!" Kou exclaimed. That got their attentions, "Hah?"

Yuma approached you and grabbed the box of chocolate. "AH! Yuma, give it back!!" You exclaimed, jumping up and down trying to reach it and take it back. But Yuma's too tall, you couldn't reach it >~<