period // sakamaki brothers

"Ayato, take care of her. I've had enough." The second son says, displaying an irritated face which says he cannot deal with the human any longer.

"Hah?" Ayato questions and raises an eyebrow in curiosity, "What happened?"

*FLASHBACK* *Reiji's Room*
"Watashi no koi o higeki no Jurietto ni shinaide koko kara tsuredashite..! Sonna kibun yo!"

"Zutto koishikute Shinderera, seifuku dake de kakete yuku wa, mahou yo jikan o tomete yo, warui hito ni jamasarechau wa!"

"[Y/N]..." Reiji growled, an irk mark on his forehead.

You paused your solo concert for awhile and glared at the vampire.

"Would you please stop?" He pleades.

"No."

"Nigedashitai no Jurietto, demo sono namae de yobanaide, sou yo ne musubarenakucha ne, sou ja nai to tanoshikunai wa! Nee, watashi to ikite kureru?" You continued singing (shouting), not bothering to listen to Reiji.

---------------------------------

"[Y/N], please take that glass over there."

You let out a low growl, "No, you have hands and legs, go take it by yourself. I'm only your food, not your maid."

An irk mark once again appeared on his head.

---------------------------------

"[Y/N], stop drinking my tea." Reiji said.

"Then stop drinking my blood." You snapped.

*END*

Ayato sweatdrops, his eyes falling on your figure who's standing beside Reiji with an unusual resting bitch face. To be honest, you look as if you could murder anyone right now.

He sighs, thinking it won't be so bad, "Fine. Come with me, chichinashi."

Not bothering to utter anything, you follow after Ayato and free Reiji from his nightmare.

You are experiencing a terrible stomache cramp as well as a drastic change in attitude. It isn't the first time you've had your period since you started living with the vampires but this time, it was different. The pain, the blood loss, everything-- they are driving you insane and you are. going. to. drive. them. insane. too.

---------------------------------

Half an hour with the redhead has passed and he's finally gotten bored. He looks at you and smirks, "Chichinashi make me takoyaki!"

"I'm not in the mood." You refuse immediately.

"Hah? Are you daring enough to defy Ore-sama?" Ayato asks, "Make me takoyaki right now!" He demands.

"And who are you to order me around!?" You shout, surprising him, "Like I said, I'm only here as your bloodbag not your maid! Make takoyaki on your own, what are you a kid!?"

Never once have you talked back to Ayato like that. Maybe a bit before, but this is different and it pisses Ayato off.

"Know your place, chichinashi." He glares menacingly at you, looking ready to knock you out anytime now.

"I know my place, as your food, not your goddamn maid."

"Don't talk back to me!" He exclaims, pushing you until your back hits the wall.