top // shuu [LEMON]

Top // tw: nsfw, dirty talk

"If you wanna do it then you top."

"Hah? Why should I do something as troublesome as that?" Shuu, who's lazily laying on his bed, muttered.

"Why? Cuz I can't top." You replied.

"And why can't you?" He asked as a yawn escapes his mouth.

"I'm not as experienced as you're." You stated, a smirk forming on your lips cuz you apparently thought those words are funny.

"Cih. Your fault for being inexperienced." He spoke, without opening his eyes.

"Heh. I'm not like you, you dirty boy." Your smirk grows wider as you say that.

"Shut your mouth... before I shut it for ya."

"Oh, really? What are you gonna do? Sewing 'em is too troublesome. So you gonna kiss me or smthng?" You sarcastically asked with a smug smirk on your face.

Still waiting for his reply, you thought he'd fallen asleep. But a weird sound of unzipping (?) disturbed your thoughts. You, out of curiousity, wanting to know what sound was that, turned around.

And holy shit. As soon as you do, something got shoved into your mouth. You widen your eyes in surprise.

"Suck it."

'How sly of you, dirty boy.' You thought, glaring into his smirking face.

But it's pretty much pointless to deny him so... you put your hand around his balls, massaging it. Shuu moans, forcing his length deeper into you, causing you to almost gagged.

"What? Can't take it?" He asked with a mocking tone.

You aren't a very nice person so you glide your teeth down the length of his shaft. Shuu, not really liking what you did, grab your hair and shove his entire length into you. You gagged this time, clawing his thigh with your nails as a bit of tears come out of your eyes.

Shuu smirks, "Be a good girl and do as I say."

'Who the heck are u to order me around?' is what you're thinking.

"Now suck it. Properly."He demanded.

You look at him, wanting to see his expression. You thought he'd still have those lazy expressions but what you see was a sadistic and cold face.

Not having any other choice, you obey him.

Wrapping your hand on his member, you start to suck him properly. He moans, and with that sound, you know you're doing it well enough so you continue.

"Use your dirty tongue." He muttered, gripping your hair tighter.

Obeying his every words is disgusting. But again, it's not like you have a choice, so you do it. You do as he says. Glancing at his face, you find red clouding his cheek, his eyes full of lust and his lips forming a satisfied smirk.

You proceed with bobbing your head up and down his member.

"Aahh..." He moaned aloud, "You're.. good, aren't you? Heh. Where did you learn to do...this?"

You ignore him and focus on blowing him, massaging his balls with one hand and the other grabbing the soft flesh of his ass. Soon enough, you can fill his precum on the tip of his dick. You pull out a bit, now only wanting to suck his head. You're surprised he doesn't shove all of it back into your mouth. Anyhow, Shuu moans again, his dick twitching. Maybe he is close to his release?

You start to suck his tip harder. As you do, Shuu's legs gave out, him falling to the bed. You went wide-eyed. With his hand still gripping your hair, you got pulled by him. His dick is entirely shoved into your throat. And in this position, he can go even deeper.