possessive // ayato

The red-haired vampire pressed you in between himself and the wall, jade-colored eyes staring straight into your own orbs.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you belong to me?" He questioned, venom dangerously dripping in his voice.

You opened your mouth, about to retort when you realized you had nothing to say. The redhead clicked his tongue and cursed under his breathe, hitting the wall right beside you with his fist and caused you to flinch.

"Um, Ayato--"

"No!" He shouted, "I don't want to hear your voice--"

"Let me apologize!" You exclaimed, surprising the male and caught him off guard for a second.

He could see your flustered expression, teary [E/C] orbs filled with the sea of regrets.

"You should've only looked at me and none of this would have happened." He muttered beneath his breathe, hands on both sides of your head as he leaned in closer."

"Yes, that was my fault." You admitted, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him gently. "I'm sorry, I got caught up talking to Kou and ignored you."

"As if an apology's gonna be enough." He grumbled, his words muffled by your clothes. "You're mine, what's mine shouldn't be turning its gaze towards other guys."

"Why is it so hard to understand?" He questioned, lifting his head and faced you once more. "You only have to look at me, I'm more than enough, aren't I?"

"Yes," you immediately nodded. Your hand clutching onto his blazer and eyes fearlessly staring straight into his owns. "You're more than enough, Ayato. I don't need anyone else other than you."

"Good that you understand." He trailed his finger down your cheek and towards your neck, unraveling the ribbons and let them fall towards the ground. "But you still need to be punished."

He unbuttoned your upper buttons, exposing your neck littered with his marks. He immediately leaned in and the next thing you knew was pain spreading all over your body. A moan broke through your throat, desperately clinging onto him so that you wouldn't fall.

It didn't take long before he pulled away, admiring your pained expression and tears at the corner of your eyes. He chuckled, that was the look he wanted.

"You look great like that." He teased, licking away the cascading tears. "Let me have more of you."

He lowered himself towards your upper breast, gently nibbling onto the soft skin before sinking his fangs into the flash. You let out a yelp, listening to his fulfilled moans and blood-sucking sounds filled your ears.

"Really," he chuckled, "I'll never have enough of this."

"I won't hand you to anyone." He whispered, cradling your face and capturing your dry lips in his damp ones.

"Ayato," you whimpered as you called out his name, holding onto him for support.

"You didn't speak to Kou with that voice, right?" He suspiciously inquired, glaring at you as he helped you stand.

"Of course not." You shook your head, leaning against him for comfort. "It's a special edition only for Ayato."

"Tch," he rolled his eyes and sat you on the chair. "Special edition, my eyes."

"But really," you exhaled a sigh, leaning against the chair. "You're so easily jealous, Ayato."

"I'm not jealous!" He suddenly exclaimed, taking a seat beside you. "I just don't like to see my prey near other guys!"

"That's what you call jealousy."

"It's not!" He denied, "tch, you better shut up or I'll suck you dry."

"Okay, okay." You rolled your eyes though chuckled lightly, "and you better shut up and eat that Takoyaki I made for you."

---------------------------------------------

This is what happened when I'm frustrated.

There sure are a lot of Ayato oneshots here... I've to do the other vampire trashes too~

Oh, you Reader-chans can request thingies too, y'know ^^ Although it'd probably take a long time if i'm not feeling like it~ hehe

That Ayato pic above gives me life

Published: 30/09/15 | 22:10
Edited: 04/03/18 | 14:42

~Scarlett-chan~