i love you // subaru

"Subaru!!!" You exclaimed.

No response.... yet again.

A sigh escaped your lips. You had been told by Subaru himself to meet him, but now he was nowhere to be found. Well, it was kinda your fault too. You were studying because you failed yesterday's test when Subaru informed you. And it had been... almost an hour.

You gazed at the huge window beside you, admiring the half moon, a small frown on your face.

"This school's too big... I can't find him..." You mumbled under your breathe before walking off in an attempt to find Subaru.

~~~

You stopped wandering aimlessly around the halls and had started to check the rooms. But still, no Subaru was sighted ._.

"I wonder where he is..." You muttered, opening another.... empty room.

You went to the school's garden, it was pretty large and it had a lot of different kinds of beautiful flowers. It was the place you liked the most in the school. Upon stepping into the garden, a small smile appeared on your lips.

You admired the flowers and plants as you watched out for an albino. Then, suddenly you spotted a white rose. You frowned, remembering that time Subaru said he hated the White Roses. You sighed again and kept walking.

You almost reached the end of the garden and that was when you went wide-eyed. Subaru was sitting on a bench, watching the moon shining.

"Subaru!" You exclaimed, startling him.

"Y-You..." He went wide-eyed, his beautiful crimson eye staring at you. You ran up to him as Subaru stood up.

"I thought you forgot." Subaru said, glaring at you.

You nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of your head, "I'm sorry, I just finished studying awhile ago. Hehe."

The two of you stayed silence for awhile. Before Subaru decided to broke it.

Subaru glared at the ground, his hair covering his eyes as he muttered out, "I'm so thirsty." it was barely audible for you to hear.

"Subaru...?"

"Take responsibility." This time, he looked up at you straight in the eyes, pinning you on the bench.

"S-Subaru!?" You exclaimed, trying to break free from his strong and painful grip.

"Don't move, dammit!" He growled, you stopped immediately, not wanting to anger him.

Subaru ripped off the ribbon of your uniform and proceeded in unbuttoning your upper buttons, you saw Subaru leaning in, a low chuckle left his lips.

"Hehe, it's your punishment for making me wait so long." He sneered then pecked your lips with his, causing you to blush. He moved downwards and attacked your neck with his mouth, you whimpered as he placed licks on your skin before sinking his fangs in.

You gasped, feeling the so familiar sensation of his fangs inside you. As usual, Subaru made it feel so good, even though blood was slowly leaving your body. "S-Subaru...." You moaned out his name, only encouraging him to drink more of your blood.

"Ah.. I sucked too much." Subaru whispered, looking down at you who was breathing heavily. "It's your fault for making those weird sounds, so don't blame me."

"I'm not even.. blaming you." You spoke up. That statement somehow caused Subaru to blush, "Shuddup!"

You couldn't help but chuckle.