~~Exhibitionists~~ •Ayato• LEMON

A toilet with walls made of one-way mirrors.

Sure, that means people outside wouldn't be able to see what was going on inside. But really... it still made you uneasy, what the hell was Ayato planning on doing?

"S-Stop..." You squeaked, blushing uncountable strands of blush. He had you pinned on the glass walls, a very mischievious and annoying smirk displayed on his face.

"Hehehee... say, how do you feel about doing it here?" He whispered right beside your ear, sending shivers down your spine. "Well..." You actually went to think about the answers, even though you found them, you couldn't speak them out because... it was too embarrassing .//_//.

Ayato chuckled deeply, licking your earlobe. "Aaghh..." You moaned as your body shook. He had his fangs right on top of the flesh of your neck before slowly and painfully sinking them in.

You bit down your lips to contain both the moan and the yelp.

"People outside can't see but I wonder if they can hear?" Ayato questioned.

Right. And that was why you held down your voice '-'

"L-Let's get out, Ayato." You stuttered out your suggestion. "Nah, I know you want this too, don't act all innocent here." He had his smug smirk on as he turned you around to properly face him.

"No, it's too embarrassing, I can't–"

Before you could finish your sentence, he sealed your lips shut with his own.

You didn't try to deny yourself and kissed him back. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, you could knew he smirk as you did so. And you didn't hold back the smile forming on your lips too.

The trails of saliva connecting two of your parted lips broke. Without anymore words, he unbuttoned your uniform. You stood there, too awkward to do anything with that stupid blush on your face. Probably still wondering if it was a good idea doing such activity in such a place. In no time, he had discarded your garments, leaving you in your underwears. He planted a kiss on your lips once more before you took the initiative to undress him too.

"Oh, so you're actually willing too, huh." He smirked. "sHUT UP." You snapped, too frustrated to unbutton his few already unbuttoned buttons and pulled them instead :v

"OI, DON'T DO THAT!"

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU BUTTON THEM UP ANYWAY."

"I DO."

You were about to throw a few more lines of arguments at him but the sight of people starting to gather around the rare toilet bothered you. Ayato noticed too and got even more fired up about the it.

He roughly pinned you up the wall and kissed you as he unzipped his pants. You had your hands on his chest, attempting to push him away but was too captivated to do so.

"MOMMY, HAVE I GOTTEN TALLER!?"

The voice of a little kid shouting shocked the two of you, causing you to stop kissing.

The little girl and her mother stared at the mirror outside. They stared at their own reflections but them staring so intently like that made it seem they were actually looking at the half-naked you. You subconsciously covered yourself with your arms. Ayato noticed what you did and pried them off away, "Show them what you've got there." Ayato's whispers got you... all weird down there. Shivers ran down your spine for who knows the how manieth time.

The vampire forced you to sit on the toilet bowl, pulling down his boxers and taking out his erected shaft. It wasn't a rare scenery anymore but it still made you feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. You didn't get any chance to utter any more word as he shoved his shaft into your mouth. You choked and tears formed in your eyes.