moan // shuu

I'm feeling like it so I'm updating one more of the "Privated Chapter" before going to bed!

(With going to bed i mean listening to Ayato vs Shuu drama cd)

----------------------------------------------

You look at the sleeping blond beside you with earphones stuck in his ears. You're also stuck in his room, not being able to go out. Cuz there are plenty of hungry vampires outside ready to suck you dry. These people are all weird. There's a sleeping beauty, a manner-freak, an ore-sama, a hentai, a psycho and someone with an anger issue. But being the great person you are, you got used to it ^^

You let out a bored sigh. You start to stare at him, since there's nothing better to look at in this simple room. His hair sure looks soft and fluffy, making you wanna touch it, but being the great person you are, you can hold that urge down. You move on and stare at his nose. You wanna pinch it lol. You move on again and stare at his lips. They look so soft, as if asking you to just slam your own on it. And that's when you blush, the thought of kissing him sounds pretty sweet to you. But then again, this jerk would tease you several things for the rest of your life.

Staring at his earphones, you remember something that happened awhile ago. You were curious as to what he's always been listening to. This jerk's a vampire (and not to mention he's pretty smart too), he realized what you want from the look of your face. He shared one of the earpiece with you, you were surprised but you gladly took it. Everything went well til a disturbing sound reached your ear. And then you realized, it was woman's moan.

An irk mark appeared on your head just by remembering it. You can't believe he's always been listening to moans, even when he's sleeping.

"What are you doing?"

You look at his face, his eyes are now opened, revealing the beautiful sapphire orbs he has.

"Huh?" You ask, your reaction a bit late.

He let out a sigh, "I'm asking you what you are doing. You look like you're about murder my earphones."

You sweatdrop.

"What? You want me to lend you one again?" He asks. "Nope." You shrug as you reply.

"Hmph. Then don't look like that."

You roll your eyes and look away.

Silence...

After awhile of silence,

"Hey.. I've been meaning to ask this but... Why're you so obsessed with woman's moan?"

"Hah? What're you talking about?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I mean, you listen to someone moaning all the time, even when you sleep. Is it that good?" You ask.

He sighs, "Idiot. That was a CD Laito told me to listen. I don't always listen to it. Here." He gives you one of the earpiece. You take it and put it in one of your ear.

"Oh right." You say as soon as you hear a classical music playing.

"See?"

"Yeah." You chuckle.

"Besides," He speaks up.

You look at him.

"I can always hear a realistic moan right over here. Why would I listen to some fake moans?" He seductively (at least you think he's trying to seduce you) says, opening one of his eye with a sexy smirk on his lips.

You blush, "W-What are you talking about?"

"I'm.. talking about this." He sits up, leaning towards you.

You fluster up more as his face gets closer and closer to yours. You shut your eyes, putting your hand on his face and push him.

"Ugh, what are you doing, idiot?" He groans, rubbing his nose.

"That's my line! What the heck are you tryin' to do!?"

"Making you moan." He smirks.

"Just go back to sleep!" You exclaim, slamming the pillow on his face, earning a grunt from him.

Silence...

A feeling of disappointment starts to develop inside of you. 'He was about to kiss me, wasn't he?' is what you're thinking. You want to feel his supposed-to-be soft lips kissing you but you were too stupid and pushed him away ><

You lift the pillow on his face up and hug it, "Um.. Shuu?"

"What?" He asks, opening his eyes.

"Can... Can I kiss you?" You ask, blushing >///<

"Oh~ so you actually want it huh? You lewd woman." He teases, chuckling.

"S-Shut up.." You look away.

"Go on, I don't mind." He says, shrugging.

"T-Then.." You lean in, your cheek still tinting red as you close your eyes.

Shuu smirks.

----------------------------------------------

Waaaaa Shuu >///<

I'm proud of this! HA!

Shuu: have you no shame? Writing things like this...*yawns*
Scar: Heh. That's none of your concern.
Shuu: you should just ask me if you wanna have some.. Not releasing your emotions in smthng like this.
Scar: Shut up! *throws a book* I'm selling you, Shuu.
Shuu: Sell me?
Scar: Yea, imma sell you to every fangirls of yours.
Shuu: Won't u be lonely?
Scar: I have Ayato, I won't be lonely ^^
Shuu: just what's so good about to self-centered brat? *yawns again*
Scar: I can name 100 reasons.
Shuu: -.-" I thought you said you love me.
Scar: I luv you, but I luv Ayato more ^^
Shuu: *sigh*

Pls ignore that, minna ._. It's just me being weird ^^ AYATO IS THE MOST PRECIOUS OF ALL !!! Everyone's precious but he's the most precious! Ugh why is Rejet making me feel like this (.) Psssttt, smirking Shuu is sexy anyway

Well then~ see you next time ^^

Published On: 17/09/15 | 22:56
Edited On: 01/12/16 | 20:03

~Scarlett-chan~