~~Shuu's P.O.V. #2~~

Shuu's P.O.V.
To think that the person dear to me would actually die once again...

I didn't know what to do... I stayed there, my eyes devoid of emotions as I held the cold, lifeless body of my beloved one. For hours... or was it days?

I thought of a lot of things. Like, what would have happened... if only she didn't choose me... what would have happened if I didn't care... if he hadn't called me there... if I stayed...

Whose fault was it? Mine? Hers? Reiji's? Karlheinz's?

I came to the conclusion that it was my fault. I chose to be with her, I told her that I'd spend eternity with her, I promised her I'd protect her. But I left her. Alone.

But then again... why should I blame myself?

I blamed myself for Edgar's death. The one who killed him was Reiji. Why was it my fault? No. It wasn't my fault. It was Reiji's fault. Definitely his. I couldn't blame myself anymore.

She... she told me I should stop blaming myself. She told me I should stop hating myself. Yes, for her sake, I will stop.

I got up, I finally got up. With her cradled in my arms, I left the blood-stained room.

*******************************

Shuu's face was once again emotionless. It was like he had returned to the his past self before his encounter with you. His brothers, of course, noticed it. But no one dared to question him.

The cause of all of these, Reiji. After destroying Shuu's life once again, he felt satisfied. Very satisfied. He hated to see Shuu enjoying his life, he had always wanted to make him suffer. Other than the self-satisfication he was feeling, another confusing feeling also appeared. He didn't exactly knew what kind of feeling it was. It was a very complicated one. One he had never experienced before. Or had he?

Shuu was laying down in the living room, his eyes closed, drowning in his own thoughts. He was thinking hard... as to what he should do next.

Reiji stood there in the hallway, watching Shuu from afar. He exhaled a sigh. Maybe it was a sigh of relief. He turned around and headed back to his room.

'Reiji...' Shuu's eyes opened. He noticed Reiji standing there and watched over him. A frown made its way to his face as he bit his lips in frustration.

*******************************

I walked down the dimly lit hallway. It was nighttime by then. I finally made my decision. I knew what I should do. With a silver knife in my right hand, I continued walking. Heading towards 'his' room. My body felt heavy, just like always. Remembering how my body felt, I was reminded of 'her' again. It was the first time... in a very long time I felt as if my body weight had lightened, I felt motivation inside of me. But then, she disappeared. I was emptied out of emotions once again.

After I thought of that, I felt the urge to throw up. I stopped my tracks and fell down to my knees. The knife I had once hold in my hand felt towards the cold, hard ground. The memories of [Y/N] came flowing into my head, tears swelt up in my eyes. I covered them and took a long breathe.

Sometime ago, she asked me.

"What would you do If I died?"

That time, I was sure such thing wouldn't happened. After all, I did promise her I would protect her.

And so, I answered, "Heh, it won't happen. I told you I'll protect you, so shut up and sit down. I need my human pillow." I let out a yawn afterwards.