Scenario #3 •Sakamakis, Mukamis•

~~Anime Time With Them~~

•Shuu•
[In this case, listening to a Drama CD]

Yawning, Shuu's back remained glued to his bed. The music simply flowing into his ears was just all he needed.

However... wasn't it all too quiet? That thought crossed his mind. You were usually being noisy, simply talking or jumping around his room. He started to get curious. Opening one of his eye, he got a good glance of you sitting straight up with earphones stucked in your ears.

'Listening to a music... silently like that? How rare...'

Feeling your arm tugged, you looked at Shuu in surprise, "W-What?"

"Why are you so surprised?"

You gulped.

Shuu raised an eyebrow, "What are you listening to...?"

"Something good..."

"Oh?" Shuu smirked, "Lemme hear that."

"WAIT!"

"...what? Don't shout."

"Nevermind... just don't let it shock you."

"Heh. Like it will–"

Shuu → (O_O)

Your earphones:
→ Guy A: "A-Ah–"
→ Guy B: "Ggh...! So... tight–!"
→ Guy A: "Aahh..! No, i-if this keeps up I will–"

"WTF, [Y/N]."

"W-What...?"

"You're more disgusting than Laito, you lewd woman." Shuu sighed, resting back on the bed.

"Hey, y'know what? There's this amazing Drama CD of that insane manga called Yarichin★Bitch Club! Do you wanna listen to that? I bet it's good! I haven't listened to it but I BADLY want to! Satou Takuya is voicing one of the character! It will be–"

•Reiji•
"[Y/N]." Reiji called.

He waited for awhile but received no response. He sighed and headed towards the living room. Upon noticing that you weren't there even though you were supposed to be, he narrowed his eyes and went to your room.

Three knocks landed on the door of your room, "Excuse me."

"HYAAAAAGHH!"

"What are you–"

"NO, NO! WAIT A MINUTE, GET OUT, WAIT DON'T–"

Reiji had a look on his face which clearly said that he had had enough of you bullshits.

Da female anime chara: "AAAHH~!"

"Ehe.. hehehehe." You nervously chuckled. The hentai anime you were watching continued since you hadn't paused it. Reiji sighed and remained in the room. You looked at him, with a gaze that suggested something.

"Get whatever dirty things you are thinking in your head and help me clean the mess my brothers created."

"Yeeah." You pouted and left the room.

(Jemsusaka as I said I can't imagine Reiji ended up having sex over smthg like dis so I can only think of it this much XD)

•Laito•
You → *sits there with a smile on your face*

Laito → ??

"Fufu, Bitch-chan~ what are you doing there?" Laito called out to you, taking a seat beside you.

"I'm waiting for my summer anime to come out." You → *painfully smiles*