punishment time // ayato

"Chichinashi!"

You slam your eyes opened in surprise, only to see Ayato towering over you.

"Ayato?" You ask, rubbing your eyes.

"Cih. I've been calling you ten times, are you deaf?" He scowls.

You glare at him, "I was sleeping, how am I supposed to hear you?" You say, scowling back.

"Well whatever, gimme ur blood. I'm thirsty." He says, backing away from you, giving you space to sit.

"Why don't you just bite me while I'm asleep, Ayato? That's easier." You say.

"It's boring, chichinashi. I don't get to see your painful expressions." He smirks.

"Can I smack you for once?" You ask.

You've always imagined yourself smacking the Sakamakis' face, except Subaru cuz he doesn't pissed you off as much as the others do. Ayato always teases you, Kanato's weird and blames you for everything that happens in the house, Laito's too perverted, Reiji's a manner-freak and he punishes you for stupid reasons, Shuu teases you for being lewd even when you're just doing standing there, doing nothing. Subaru, he's a freaking confusing tsundere but that doesn't bother you much and you like it when he accidentally break something, causing Reiji to lose his self-control and starts his boring scolding. Ah, what a weird mansion.

"Well then," Ayato leans in. You badly want to resist this narcissistic jerk but the last time you did it, he sucked you til you fainted. But you wanna do it so bad so you do it ^^ You push him away, causing him to land his ass back on the bed. He looks at you, surprise in his eyes.

He smirks anyway, "Chichinashi, you're defying me again, huh? Do you want me to punish you that badly?"

You glare at him and shrug, "I feel like pushing you so I did. You smell like Takoyaki anyway, go brush your teeth or something. It's disgusting."

An irk mark appears on his head, "What did you just say, chichinashi?"

You realize what just came outta your mouth and stiffle back laughter but fail, "I-I didn't mean it, haha!"

But don't get me wrong, his breathe does smell like takoyaki.

You continue laughing while Ayato's just sitting there, feeling embarrassed and humiliated. Wow, isn't that new?

"Chichinashi, y'know what? Imma make you regret ever saying that." He spouts, glaring at you.

You stop laughing, cuz shit is about to get real.

"I'm sorry, I told you. I didn't mean it really!" You say, trying to get away from this even tho you know your effort is useless.

"Heh, like I care." He shrugs before pinning you back on the bed. Without any further bullshit, he bites your neck roughly causing you to let out a painful groan.

He pulls away, before making another bite mark and sucks you there.

"A-Ayato!" You exclaim, feeling him draining you.

He pulls away and take your wrist close to his lips, smirking before biting it.

'Ok, I didn't know stating facts would get me killed.' You sarcastically think, rolling your eyes even though the pain is killing you.

"Chichinashi," He calls, staring at you. You stare back at him.

"I don't mind draining you right now. So if you want me to keep you alive, beg for it on your knees and tell me that I'm the best and you only belong to me." He sadistically smirks.

You gulp, not knowing what to do. 'WHERE WILL MY PRIDE GO IF I DO THAT!? BUT IF I DON'T DO IT, MY LIFE WILL GO AWAY FROM ME!'

After a few seconds of thinking, you decide.

"Sorry, but I'm not doing it." You say, avoiding his gaze.

Ayato glares at you questioningly.

"Fine then." He says, leaning in again.

You close your eyes, your heart's beating like a drum as you wait for his fangs to pierce into your skin and take your life away.

But instead, you feel a pair of lips on top of yours.

You open your eyes, seeing Ayato's face too close against yours. It's not the first time he kissed you, you're just glad and relieved that he doesn't just mercilessly suck you dry.

He pulls away just as your heart calms down, causing it to beat fast again in fear of dying.

"I have a better plan, chichinashi." Ayato smiles. But soon, his smile turns into his usual smirk, "I won't suck you dry but I can't guarantee you won't feel any pain."

"You... mean?" You ask.

"Just you wait and see." He smirks.

"Oh, if you don't scream my name and let everyone know you belong to me, I might actually kill you."

----------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you :3

And yeah~ This is one of those "Privated Chapters".

This was published right after that DL Season 2 Episode 1 was released~ And back then I was obsessed with that Ayato picture above \(////)\

ANYWAY!! LESS THAN A WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF DL SEASON 2 YAYYYY~~~~!!!!!

Oh, the Takoyaki Breathe thingy XD is inspired by *checks* um Zaraenia from Tumblr! ^^

Published On: 18/09/15 | 21:00
Edited On: 01/12/16 | 21:34

~Scarlett-chan~