Scenarios #2 •Sakamakis Mukamis•

~~When Yours and His Daughter Got Into Trouble At School~~

•Shuu•
"Hah? She did that?" Shuu asked, opening one of his eye as he uttered that lazily out loud.

"Yes, please discipline her. Punching one of her friend, with the reason of spoiling her music isn't tolerable. Not only that, this student she punched lost a tooth."

"Haa..." Shuu lets out a loud yawn.

"Troublesome.. Just call [Child Name]'s mom or smthng already.." He lazily said, closing his eyes.

"Sleepy..." He muttered, before falling into a deep slumber.

Principal → Wtf

•Reiji•
"Is that true?" Reiji strictly asked, looking into his child's eyes.

You gulped, fretting your child's safety.

"I didn't meant to!" Your daughter pouted.

'Aww so cute!' You thought, even tho you're in a pretty serious situation now.

"What you didn't meant to?" The principal speak up, "You clearly told your friend that you'd kill them if they utter a single word then you took out a whip! What kind of student do that?"

Okay now that's pretty funny, you're trying your best to endure that huge laughter that's bout to leave your throat.

Reiji → Nervous (?)

"That ugly human is not my friend." Your daughter stated out loud.

"Ugly human!?"

'So much like Reiji!!'

Reiji clears his throat, "[Child Name], what you did was complete nonsense. Please don't do that ever again, unless you want a punishment. Understand?"

"That's pretty light coming from you, father." Your daughter, lifting her head up high in arrogance, talk back to her father.

"Huh!? So you're saying what I said wasn't enough for you to stop? Well then tell me, what kind of punishment do you want? Shall I lock you in the dungeon alone? Without food for three days? Or what? Tell me."

"Hey. Whose fault was it that our daughter ends up having THIS kind of personality?" You questioned, finally speaking.

"Just what are you talking about?" Reiji asked, pretending to not know anything~

"Don't play dumb with me. I know one guy who carries whip everywhere and wouldn't hesitate to kill if that could stop the noisiness around him."

"Then whose fault was it that our daughter actually ended up doing it? As much as I would like to, I think first before I act. Unlike a certain someone here."

"Ohh? So you admit that it's mostly your fault?" You asked.

"Ghh-!"

You look at your daughter and both of you smirk.

Principal → Just wtf is going on here

•Ayato•
"Woah seriously!?" Ayato exclaimed after hearing what kind of trouble his daughter is involved into.

"Yes. I would like to ask your assistance in helping your daughter to improve her attitude." The principal said.

"What? Why?" Ayato asked.

"Why? Well what she did was really impolite! What kind of girl stepped on her friend's seat and table just because she hates her? Moreover, she made a mess out of her friend's stuffs! And even when I asked her, she has no reason as to why she hates this friend."