~~The Sleeping Beauty~~ •Shuu• AU

"mayowazu, nakihajimeta kirisame tachi..."

Hearing such a beautiful voice singing out loud in the middle of a forest, you were attracted to it. Almost as if it was calling out to you. You had no idea where it was coming from but you searched for it alongside your beautiful white horse anyway.

"yasashiku, sekai no tobira o tozasu
te o nobashi~..."

The beauty of the voice singing such a sorrowful melody assured you that the person singing must be a very beautiful person too. Indeed, it was a sorrowful song... You wondered if he was also sad while singing it. The song could make you feel the pain of that person, you frowned while continuing your search.

"fureta mono ga kokochiyokute
nando mo, kono mune o sasu yo..."

The voice got louder and louder, he must not be far. And just beyond the trees, you saw...

"nee...... kiete......"

Shocked and bewildered by the identity of the man, you accidentally tripped on a tree branch.

Your horse made a disturbing, neigh noises as it was also surprised by your sudden fall ><

"...!!"

The man stopped singing and turned to look at you.

"O-Oww..."

"Who are you...?"

The blond standing by the river bank questioned.

"S-Sorry to disturb you." You quickly stood up, bowing as you apologized.

"..." He merely stared at you, seeming to observe you without uttering anything anymore.

"I-I'll go now." You said, turning around, not forgetting to bring your horse along ><

"Wait."

"Y-Yes!?"

"...you are injured, aren't you?"

You finally looked at him in the eye. You noticed he had a very beautiful pair of sapphire blue eyes which captivated you then.

"Uh, yeah..."

His eyes bore no particular emotion but somehow, you felt that he cared, "...come with me to my cottage, I'll treat you."

"Um, I think I'm fine.."

"It will be troublesome if it got infected."

You couldn't argue with that line.

You nodded and clutched your cloak, "Thanks..."

~ ~ ~

"O-Oww!!"

"Done.."

"Thank you very much." You thanked him with a blush. He nodded, putting away the cotton and all the first aid kit stuffs.

"Oh?? What is this??"

You went wide-eyed.

"Eehh~? Shuu, you brought home a girl? What could this mean!?"

"Shut up, Laito."

"Hey, Laito–! Who the hell is that girl!?"

"Don't shout near my ears, Ayato-kun~"

"Laito, where did you put my candies!?"

"Don't push me, Kanato!"

You frowned at the scene unfolding before you, "Um..."

"Ah, Shuu. Have you gathered the berries?" The purple-haired young man in blue clothings asked.