~~Catastrophe~~ •Shin• LEMON AU

"I apologize for making you go out on a dangerous mission such as this, Lieutenant Colonel [Y/N]."

The General in front of you bore a frown on his face, sighing as he utter his apology, "But most of our soldiers are injured, I didn't expect them to be so strong."

You nodded, "It is alright, General Reiji. It's only a quick look, right? I won't be injured over something like that, rest assured."

"Alright, I'll leave it to you."

*****

The long and silent trip towards the Founders' base finally ended. You took a deep breathe and calmed yourself, you had to believe in your ability. You weren't training all those years for nothing, you didn't go on those suicidal missions for fun.

Their base was located in a secluded place just at the border of their country, the guards in front weren't slacking off even though they possessed overwhelming strength. The difference between your country and theirs were too much now that you saw what their base looked like.

But it was pretty simple to infiltrate without alerting those guards, sneaking was one of your best skills.

A determined smirk displayed itself on your face, carefully making your way to their backdoor.

Footsteps approaching were heard, you hid yourself and watched as their soldier passed.

You didn't falter as you continued your tracks. The backdoor was then just right there. If there were anyone guarding it, you bet you could take them out with ease.

You felt a tap on your shoulder.

Your eyes grew wide as you turned around, hand on the sword by your waist and took a fighting stance.

You gritted your teeth upon seeing the enemy.

"You—!" Drawing your sword from its sheathe, you pointed it at your enemy.

"Oh, if it isn't the well-known Lieutenant Colonel [Y/N]. What might bring you here? Ha!" He greeted with a mocking tone, making your blood boil.

"Tsukinami Shin, prepare yourself!"

Your ranks might be far apart but that didn't matter. After all the humiliation he had inflicted upon your friends and colleagues, you were not going to let him get away.

You charged at him, swinging your sword skillfully. But with a mere dagger, he blocked your attack. You turned around and landed another however he dodged it.

You refused to give up and thrusted your sword forward, aiming at his stomache. But he was not just any swordsman. With a little effort, he blocked with his dagger yet again, directing your sword at another place.

'Fuck!'

Before you could launch another at him, he kicked you into the ground and pulled your hair. You bit onto your lips, refusing to let out your voice to the likes of him.

"Release me, pitiful dog!"

"Ha!? What did you say!?"

He sat himself on top of you, not letting you escape. If that continued, if you weren't able to find any way to escape... You were most likely be captured by them, adding more and more troubles for your army.

You couldn't let that happen.

You took out a knife from your sleeves though the founder wasn't going to let you do anything stupid. He grabbed your hand, forcing you to let the blade go.

"Let go!"

"No, you let go of that knife or lose your arm. Choose one?" You couldn't see his face but you were so sure he had that smug and sadistic look displayed.