~~Disheveled~~ •Kanato•

WARNING: This oneshot involves the use of dick. But there won't be any sex scene involved. So read at your own risk XD

--------------------------------------------

"Zzz...."

Sleeping soundly, you unconsciously moved to a better position in bed. You were so tired the other day that you went to bed early. It had been a few hours then. The sun was already high, the other Sakamakis should also be sleeping by then.

However, one of them silently slipped into your room... with one of their vampire shit of teleporting since you locked the door before you went to bed.

A groan left his lips, clutching his stuffed animal close to his chest. He climbed up your bed and moved towards you, carefully since he didn't want you awake now of all times.

The purple head groaned once again and put Teddy gently on the nightstand, "[Y/N]-san..." He quietly growled. He unzipped his pants and took out his shaft. Beginning to stroke himself, a moan left him. Kanato saw you slightly flinch and stopped himself.

"Zzz..." However you went back to your peaceful sleep. He continued his activity. But then, he felt like he hadn't had enough. He started unbuttoning your pj's buttons. "Nm..." He stopped when you made a noise but soon continued. More of your skin being exposed to him helped him jerk off easier... "Gn..." He tried to contain his moan so that you wouldn't wake up.

You shifted uncomfortably, a frown formed on your sleeping face. He was irritated that you kept on moving. You groaned and shifted to your side. Kanato was frustrated that he thought you were doing it on purpose. But forget that, the sexual frustration he was feeling was stronger than anything. He continued stroking his member harshly, silently begging to cum already.

He thanked whoever he could thank because you shifted to sleep on your back again. The frown that was once planted on your face was gone, you had a quite peaceful expression. Your mouth was slightly opened and your chest rose up and down in accordance to your breathing.

Kanato bit his lips roughly to the point they bled, he was so close to release and the sound he made got louder. For once, he was grateful you were a heavy sleeper.

His left hand gripped onto your bed sheet while his right was actively pleasuring his ownself.

A few minutes passed and it shot plenty of white, sticky liquid to that bed of yours. Kanato panted hard, resting on your bed for awhile.

The only sound he could hear was that peaceful breathing of yours. He thought about what he had just done and was holding down his laughter. To think that you slept through all that... '-'

He buttoned up your buttons he had undone, properly dressed himself up and carried Teddy out of your room.

~ ~ ~

You slowly opened your eyes, the setting sun's rays seeped through your curtains and lit the room. You released a yawn before sitting up.

"..???"

"Did I sleep that soundly? How much did I move?" You questioned yourself upon seeing your disheveled clothings. It wasn't that important so you shrugged it off.

You were bout to get up from your bed when...

"THE FUCK IT IS WET!?"

--------------------------------------------

#SorryNotSorry 😂

It's short rip me 😭

Unimportant info: I'm listening to Kazakiri of Norn9 Anime OP XD

BTW PLS ANSWER MY QUESTION OR PLS VOTE PLS VOTEE AND HELP ME OK

SO, I wanna make a lemon EHEHE it somehow involves the kink of exhibitionism and toilet and mirrors.

I'm planning to use either Ayato or Kou as the character and I want you guys to vote cuz I'm confused as hell ><

Comment here for AYATO~

And here for KOU!

I'll be closing the vote and deciding on... hmm~ Ok, Friday, September 16th. Kogami Shinya's birthday lol.

This oneshot btw... Got inspired by that one chapter of Kanato's route in the first game where Yui-chan or the Heroine-chan woke up with disheveled clothings?? I forgot which one tho ><

Omg, what have I just written XD

So embarrassing >//~//<

Forgive meeee 😭😭😭

Oh well, bye bye ^^

~Scarlett-sama EHE~