~~Façade~~ •Kou•

"No one knows of your true face, M-Neko-chan, except me."

~ ~ ~

The sun shone brightly in the sky, irritating the majority of vampires. Although you weren't one of them, you were as annoyed as they were. A heavy sigh left your lips, catching the attention of a certain vampire below the balcony you were standing at. He shot you a glare, though it soon turned into a smirk.

You looked at him straight in the eye, giving him a cheeky smile.

He shrugged, devoting his attention back to his beloved field.

Your expression returned to the monotone one you had before Yuma eyed you.

True face.

Indeed, you weren't as happy, carefree, patient and frivulous as people thought you were.

Deep inside, you were someone who was at the verge of breaking down, an angsty teen no longer having any will to live.

You being sent into a den of vampires might had been a good thing. After all, you got to live with people having the same situation. Broken and sad, just like you.

You scoffed, turning your back against the sunshine and went inside the dark mansion.

~ ~ ~

"Livestock, help me out with setting the table for dinner."

"Sure~"

The eldest Mukami stared at you as you carried the plate of food he worked hard to make, he wasn't going to allow you destroying his hard work.

"I'm not stupid, stop glaring at me like that!"

Ruki smirked, entering the kitchen once more.

With a smile on your face, you silently set the plates in their respective places. Ruki's cookings gave off a too delicious smell, it made your mouth water and your stomache growl.

"I smell Takoyaki!!!"

There came the troublemaker of the Sakamaki. He jumped into an empty seat, ready to devour his favourite food.

"Everyone isn't here yet, Ayato. Control yourself." Reiji sighed, holding his aching temple.

"Shut up!"

"And not the slightest bit of gratitude to the cook?" Without anyone noticing, Ruki had sat himself on a seat. Though none were surprised except you.

Ayato threw him back insults he wasn't supposed to say. Had Ruki not been an adult, Ayato would probably be forbidden from eating.

"When... are we going to start, Ruki?" Azusa looked in pain as he questioned that.

"Kou and the eldest Sakamaki aren't here yet. Be patient, Azusa."

"Mhmm, alright..."

"WHY MUST WE WAIT FOR THOSE TWO NASTY SNAILS!?" Kanato shouted, slamming his fork-armed hand on the table.

"Don't do that, Kanato. You're scaring Teddy~"

"SHUT UP, YOU OBNOXIOUS HUMAN!!!"

"Another nickname for me, I see."

Both Ruki and Reiji shot you a glare, silently telling you to shut that provoking mouth of yours. You sticked out your tongue and smiled sheepishly, causing the mothers to sigh.

"I'm gonna drag that dull guy's ass here." Ayato proclaimed, standing up. "No need, he's already there." Subaru called out, pointing at Shuu who was sitting with his eyes closed.