~~Emptied~~ •Ayato•

Emptied // tw: gore, violence

As your back connected itself with the wall behind you, a cough broke from your throat as its impact. You could not help but squeeze your eyes shut, your body shaking in fear of the angered vampire.

"You--" he growled ferociously, "Why won't you listen to me!?"

"A-Ayato, please--"

"Shut up!" His voice boomed even louder, the grip around your wrist tightening and earned a low whimper out of you. "I'm not done talking yet."

"Talking to those lowlives without my permission." He bit his lips in frustration as he talked, "Allowing someone other than me to touch you, denying me, leaving me — do you understand who you belong to?" He questioned, indignation and arrogance in his voice.

The way his eyes bore into you could only show you how much disappointed, hurt, betrayed he was. Beneath those layers of fear covering your skin, you felt the urge to hug-- to protect him from the distortion so bad.

But you couldn't say nor do a thing.

"You're not allowed to look at someone other than me anymore." His deep voice muttered, releasing the tight grip he had on your hair.

You dared yourself to stare into his eyes once more though the look he displayed had already been altered; now glaring at you with what seemed like obsession and murderous intent mingled together.

"Look only at me." Toxic in his voice, he stated. Those gorgeous jade orbs stabbed you with his wrath and envy.

You desperately nodded, wanting him to trust you once again. However, it was not enough to satisfy a vampire driven by fury and jealousy. He desired something more than a mere 'yes',  he wanted you to commit something more than a vow.

"No. You'll betray me when I'm not looking." He shook his head, each and every of his words decorated by anguish.

"N-No, Ayato," you dared yourself to hold onto him, "Please believe me--"

He cut your words off and shook your hands away, "I have to make sure you won't betray me again..."

Your breathe stopped, eyes wide opened as he placed his finger just right in front of them. There was only one thing you could possibly think of by that action of his and tears built up the last second before he poked your eye.

A gasp escaped your throat littering with countless of his marks.

"You won't defy me again." He whispered, teeth gritted as his fingers went deeper into your eye socket.

Your mind had went blank, mouth opened as if you were screaming though no voice resounded. You could not think nor hear nor see; body shaking violently and succumbing into terror.

He went deeper and deeper, to the point he had your left eye fully grasped with his two fingers. The next thing you knew was him hauling it out and your voice echoing as pain finally spread.

Without a single drop of mercy, the vampire forcefully pulled the nerves and blood vessels connected. Completely gouging your eye out with his callous fingers, tossing it aside.

Your screams of horror were replaced by an unbridled whimper, falling down into your knees as you placed your hand over your now empty socket.

His eyes were cold and dead, face lit with not a single emotion. He stared upon your trembling form with ruthless gaze and remorseless expression; watching you slowly break.

He descended into the floor, holding your hand in an unexpectedly gentle manner. Your muscle went limp as he leaned towards you and licked away all the blood dripping down your emptied socket. Your remaining eye watched him mindlessly and the shortness of breathe attacking you began to calm down. Ayato carressed your cheek and wrapped an arm around you, relieving you off the horror of himself as well as making you believe he was not a danger.

He placed a kiss on your eyelid, cradling your face in his hands. "You made me do this, you drove me mad with this love you taught me." His voice trembled, embracing your warmth further, "Don't leave me, don't deny me anymore..."

You choke on your own breathe as you tried to speak, nodding your head, "I-I promise..." and answered with a cracking voice.

You could no longer feel anything but the coldness enveloping you, your mind still blank after the pain and heart still a void. A droplet of tear escaped your right eye though you let out a breathe of relief after you were completely in his arms.

"I won't hand you over to anyone. You belong here within my arms, not with anyone else's. I'll kill everyone that gets in my way. I'll teach you — no matter how many times, with whatever means — that you belong to me." He whispered, "You're mine forever."

You buried your face in his chest, faintly nodding at his words.

"Say it. That you love me. That you're mine."

"I-I love you, Ayato, I love you... I belong to you."

His lips broke into a smile, "Good..."

He wrapped his arms tighter though also gentler around you. You devoted your entire being to him; your heart, your mind, your body — everything. Because you believed he was your solace, you felt the safest within these cold arms caging you with his love.

And with that, you smiled.

--------------------------------------------

Hi :v

How's this? lol ><

Requested by Yattychann I'm sorry this turns out an angst (not to mention a gore too). I hope this is okay? ><

Have you read the last chapter of HxH? It's so horrible, my children are no longer-- I cried at their last moments, huAAA. The last chapter of SNK too, Erwin ;-;

Then, QUOTD:
Which of the vampire do you think is the scariest?

CARLA.

Sure, idk much bout him but I get scared just by looking at his
eyes. His voice is sooo deep too and the way he talks... He's so scary '-' But I don't dislike him, I like everyone in Dialovers~ he's just more terrifying than the rest XD

I just noticed that this book now has 100k readers. Omg, thank you so much for reading this weird collection of oneshots. Thank you for voting and commenting too and especially following me ><

I haven't written anything for my Anime Oneshots in a long time. I've been so lazy so to any of you who are reading that, I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING ><

Well then, I'll go rewatch Angel Beats and cry my eyes out goodbyee~!!!

Published On: 14/06/16 | 15:20
Edited On: 23/09/17 | 15:19

~Scarlett-chan~

diabolik lovers drabblesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara