~~Pleasureable~~ •Azusa• LEMON

Eyes coloured with lust,
Lips parted by moans.

Hands were intertwined with each other and,
Legs were wide opened in pleasure

In the sinful act they committed,
The bed shook back and forth in accordance to their pace.
Their breathes were rough and ragged,
Both were glued to each other leaving no space

The vampire released deep groans, whispering his lover's name beside her ears. Whereas the human had her eyes shut, screams of pleasure delivered by her lips.

No one knew exactly how long they had been going at it. Was it minutes or hours, both paid no mind.

Azusa's hips constantly moved, thrusting further into her.

The white sheet covering his bed were stained in the colors of sex.

The two agreed they liked it slow and that was how they had always done it.

Why it still felt like it was the very first time was maybe caused by the lack of sexual activites they did.

The setting sun's rays were persistent
For it wanted to penetrate through the window and the curtain
Almost like how his shaft forced itself to penetrate her when they started

With an exhausted smile on her face, her sweaty hand carressed Azusa's cheek. He stopped moving and engulfed her lips in a passionate kiss.

"[Y/N]-san... I love you..."

The human kissed his forehead and chuckled, "Me too, Azusa-kun. I love you."

Soon after they took their sweet time whispering words of love at each other, Azusa continued moving his hips.

Pleasure vibrates throughout their body,
Their wet lips shivering
The skin slapping noises echoed in the dark chamber of the vampire
Her hand reached out to his and intertwined each other again

"...you know, [Y/N]-san?"

"Ah... hmm?"

"It's when... you hold my hand like this I feel the most at ease."

He smiled an angelic smile
Enough to make warm, fluttering feelings occupied the space in her chest
She returned a forced smile
Basically because tears of happiness had approached her eyes

Azusa pulled away from the human, her giving him a questioning look. However, he had a face that assured her it would be okay. With his body now not touching the bed, it made him easier to move.

Positioning himself right in front of her entrance, his hold of her hand tightened. The next thing they knew was Azusa already having himself inside of her.

She cried out cries of pleasure.

Despite all the heated sex they were having, both of them couldn't take their mind off their dark ages. When both still didn't understand each other enough and continued pondering without taking actions. The fierce blood-sucking, the blood shed caused by knives, the messed up plan created by the vampire king and the obstacles they had to overcome.

However, it all worthed it.

Those said hindrances strengthened their relationships.

It was the first time.

For Azusa to increased his pace.

"A-Azusa-kun...?"

"I... want to try something new. Is it okay with you?"

How could a vampire be that soft. He was so sweet that she couldn't ever refuse him. It wasn't like she planned to anyway. With a mere nod, Azusa returned one and increased his pace for real.